Story of Seasons 3DS - Game Code (EU & UK)
Take control of your own farm in Oak Tree Town, make friends and help the community thrive again in Marvelous Inc.’s latest farming and life simulator.
Once players have arrived at their farms, it’s time to decide which crops to grow and animals to raise. As their farm grows, they can participate in the town’s annual competitions, make their own furniture, and even set up a wildlife safari full of exotic animals for fellow villagers to explore. Budding farmers can also go online to visit their friends’ farms, help harvest each other’s fields and even exchange gifts.
As players become part of the community, they’ll have plenty of opportunities to show off their personality by giving their character a customised look. New outfits can be unlocked through play, allowing them to impress the locals – not to mention any eligible bachelors and bachelorettes on the path to blissful family life. Some accessories can also bestow extra stamina and health, or increase the price that produce can be sold for. A farmer’s life isn’t one of idly sitting about, after all!
When the time comes to sell produce, players can take advantage of the Trade Depot, allowing them to trade with farmers in all kinds of exotic locations outside of their village. The traders’ desires will change over time, and it’s up to budding entrepreneurs to decide when to sell in order to make more money. Trading a wide variety of products like fertiliser, fish and milk, while buying items like silk and blueprints to create new tools, will attract more merchants to the village, encouraging players to branch out and experiment in order to maximise their profits.
By snapping up some Mystery Seeds, crops can be grown that look remarkably like some famous Nintendo items. Immediately grow all nearby plants by sprouting a Super Mushroom, keep your crops fresh for up to thirty days and make them more valuable with the Super Star, or rid yourself of any wilted crops with the Fire Flower.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
- No 1. -31%Pre-order DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $29.99 RRP $43.69
- No 3. -27%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $54.99 RRP $74.99