Pokémon X 3DS - Game Code (EU & UK)
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
12 Oct 2013
out of stock
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Pokémon X.
The top 3 reasons to play Pokémon X
- Explore the Kalos Region and discover the next generation of Pokémon.
- Choose from three new, powerful starter Pokémon and train them as you explore new zones, fight against other Pokémon Trainers and begin your journey to being the very best Pokémon Trainer.
- Discover all-new Pokémon as well as new Gym Leaders, new regions and so much more.
About Pokémon X
- A breathtaking 3D world awaits as you begin your adventure in Pokémon X, exclusively on Nintendo 3DS. Journey to the Kalos Region, a land steeped in mystery, as you take your first steps into the next evolution of Pokémon and choose from three newly discovered starter Pokémon!
- In this RPG, choose one of the three newly discovered starter Pokémon – the Grass-type Chespin, the Fire-type Fennekin and the Water-type Froakie – and start your adventure. Each has its own special moves, and will gain experience through battles, becoming stronger and eventually evolving.
- In Pokémon X, your Pokémon adventure takes on a new dimension. Every corner of the star-shaped Kalos Region is brought to life, from the cobbled streets of Lumiose City to the most far-flung corners of the wilderness. Lumiose City is a thriving metropolis, and from the iconic tower at its centre to its bustling shops brimming with customers, you're sure to find plenty to discover and enjoy.
- There are a number of newly discovered Pokémon waiting to meet you. Gogoat is a Grass-type Pokémon so large it can carry people on its back, Sylveon is a newly discovered Evolution of Eevee, and there’s a mysterious Pokémon that's connected in some way to Mewtwo. There's also Xerneas, a recently discovered Legendary Pokémon.
- Armed with your new Pokédex, get ready to step into the Kalos Region and begin your new Pokémon adventure!
What are the system requirements?
- Broadband internet connection
- Nintendo Network ID
- Nintendo 3DS
Write Your Review
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.