Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars 3DS - Game Code
Donkey Kong’s rivalry with Mario has reignited in an all-out puzzle challenge! Tackle tricky stages, each filled with clever obstacles: girders, spiked floors, wind-up enemies, warp pipes, conveyer belts and more! You can make your own levels and share your creations online.* As you beat levels, you can earn stars, then cash in those stars to earn new parts for level creation. If you like a level someone built, tip them some stars and they’ll be able to create more imaginative levels using the stars you tipped them!
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com