Add to Wish List
Kirby: Triple Deluxe 3DS - Game Code (EU & UK)
Special Price $32.79 RRP $35.29
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
16 May 2014
out of stock
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Kirby: Triple Deluxe.
The top 3 reasons to play Kirby: Triple Deluxe
- Play as Kirby and discover an exciting platformer experience in Kirby: Triple Deluxe.
- Explore new worlds, solve challenging puzzles and defeat your enemies.
- Use Kirby's powerful breath as you suck anything in your path and breeze through any obstacle.
About Kirby: Triple Deluxe
- Scroll side-to-side and shift back-to-front in Kirby: Triple Deluxe, only on Nintendo 3DS family systems! Discover hidden depths as Kirby leaps in and out of the background to explore new areas, solve puzzles and dodge enemies. But beware, bad guys lie in wait both before and behind you, and they can attack from all directions!
- Kirby has some surprising powers: with his powerful breath he can suck up anything in his way, from blocks to baddies, or even puff himself up and hover through the air! Use the pint-sized pink hero’s trademark Copy Abilities by swallowing up enemies to borrow their powers. Inhale a sword-fighting foe and use the Sword Copy Ability to strike down danger, or absorb an explosive enemy and blast away with the Bomb Copy Ability. Play around with 25 different Copy Abilities, four of which were created just for this title! You can check your current Copy Ability’s controls whenever you need a breather, so there’s plenty of time to find your favourite!
- Gobble up a Miracle Fruit to unlock Kirby’s hidden potential! Blow away the opposition with the new Hypernova ability, which temporarily turns Kirby’s powers into a gale force to be reckoned with. In this state, Kirby can suck up much larger objects, shift heavy items and gulp on the go, allowing him to breeze right through any blockades!
- Take a break from the story with two new modes! Up to four players can fight each other in Kirby Fighters, a 2D beat ‘em up that gives you the chance to test which Copy Ability delivers the most damage in battle. If you’re in a musical mood, dance to the beat of Dedede’s Drum Dash, a rhythm action game that challenges you to jump in time to classic Kirby music while collecting plenty of coins! Dive into a new dimension in Kirby: Triple Deluxe, only on Nintendo 3DS!
What are the system requirements?
- Broadband internet connection
- Nintendo Network ID
- Nintendo 3DS
Write Your Review
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Special Price $32.79 RRP $35.29