Inazuma Eleven Go: Light 3DS - Game Code (EU & UK)
Offering a unique formula of RPG elements combined with football-based action, this brand new chapter in the Inazuma Eleven series revamps the look of Raimon Junior High and surrounding landmarks using enhanced 3D visuals that bring the world of Inazuma to life like never before. On the pitch, meanwhile, a new Fighting Spirit mechanic can be used by key characters in the game, enabling players such as Arion Sherwind to summon a powerful force that can provide a skill boost or unique new Special Move.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.