Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stones: Wildfire 3DS - Game Code (EU & UK)
The story kicks off with Arion Sherwind shocked to discover that the legendary football exploits of Raimon Junior High are suddenly unknown. Where mighty football stadiums once stood, now lie baseball fields. Kids who once kicked a ball in the street now instead busy themselves with basketball, gymnastics, music and calligraphy. In a parallel world where football has ceased to exist, Arion must discover what has happened to the ‘beautiful game’, tackle the shadowy intentions of El Dorado - the World’s governing council - and face off against time-bending villains in order to restore football to the world.
Exciting new gameplay innovations make their debut in Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stones: Wildfire. Seen for the first time in an Inazuma series title is the new Miximax feature, where one player can merge their aura with that of another player to become even more powerful. Miximaxing unlocks the potential for countless combinations of player skills and stat-boosts and, when coupled with the new wearable armourfied Fighting Spirits, Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stones: Wildfire offer the most comprehensive team-building possibilities yet seen in the series.
The Fighting Spirit system – where players can summon powerful entities that unleash special moves and greatly increase player stats to aid them during matches - returns and is better than ever, now that players are able to ‘armourfy’ Fighting Spirits. The armourfied Fighting Spirit surrounds the player’s body like a suit of armour and, while armourfied, all of the character’s abilities are greatly improved, and special moves become even more powerful.
The Inazuma series’ hallmark of providing exclusive content unique to each version returns, including different story events, characters, items and in-game cinematics exclusive to each title. As with previous instalments it is again possible for up to four people to play matches together over local wireless and, last but not least, from launch more characters and items will be available for download, enabling players to create an even stronger team.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.