Inazuma Eleven 3 Team Ogre Attacks Game 3DS - Game Code (EU & UK)
Lace up those boots and get ready to take to the field in Inazuma Eleven 3 Team Ogre Attacks! on Nintendo 3DS family systems! This time, Mark Evans and the rest of the Inazuma National team face the tall order of reigning supreme in the Frontier International Championships – and they also have to deal with a futuristic enemy that has travelled back in time to threaten the very existence of football!
80 years in the future, Mark Evans’ great-grandson Canon Evans encounters Team Ogre, who plan to travel back 80 years and defeat Inazuma National on the football field to change the course of history, which in their evil minds means creating a world without football! In order to foil these potentially devastating plans, Canon must come face to face with Mark so that they can work together to preserve the fate of the beautiful game, all while ensuring that Inazuma National remains on course to be crowned the greatest football team in the world.
Inazuma Eleven 3 Team Ogre Attacks! joins Inazuma Eleven 3 Bomb Blast and Inazuma Eleven 3 Lightning Bolt as part of the Inazuma Eleven 3 series, each playing out the same storyline from the viewpoint of a different character with distinctive rivals. Team Ogre Attacks! contains over 2,000 characters to encounter and recruit, and over 350 special moves to pull off that have the potential to dramatically alter the course of a match, including players and a number of special moves exclusive to this version. Bolster the strength of your squad by using Ogre Premium Link to connect with Inazuma Eleven 3: Lightning Bolt or Inazuma Eleven 3: Bomb Blast and scout special players and receive items not available through normal gameplay.
Success on the field means maximising the skills of each player in a starting line-up, with the ability to roll out special tactical team plays that involve the whole team, and a shot chaining system where players can combine
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
- No 3. -85%Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Deluxe PCSpecial Price $17.59 RRP $115.89