Fantasy Life 3DS - Game Code (EU & UK)
Embark on the adventure of your dream life as you craft, cast, fish, mine, battle and explore like never before!
With the innovative Life system, your choices don’t just upgrade characters – they help shape your journey! Explore a huge fantasy landscape beside surly, dark paladins, slick pirate captains, regal princesses, and others who share your taste for the unknown.
Change to one of 12 Life classes at virtually any time to access different abilities: for instance, the combat class has fierce fighters, while the crafter class is skilled at making stronger weapons and tools. If you’re not in the mood for battle, switch to a gatherer class and spend some time as a lumberjack or a fisherman – it's your adventure to play your way!
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.