Breath of Fire 3DS - Game Code (ENG) (EU & UK)
NOTE: This version is English language only.
Long ago, the war between the dragon clans almost destroyed the world. Now, centuries after the Light and Dark Dragons settled their scores, evil is rising again!
Join Ryu, a descendant of the Light Dragons, who has the ability to transform into a powerful beast, in a quest to rescue his sister and stop the Dark Dragons’ plans. He is joined by a band of seven companions, each with unique animal powers.
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.