Add to Wish List
Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics Switch (EU)
Out of stock
5 / 6 / 2020
Arcade, Atmospheric, Casual, Multiplayer, Relaxing, Singleplayer, Card Game, Classic
Notify meAdd to Wish List
Out of stock
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics.
The top 3 reasons to play Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
- You can play dozens of games together with another person on a single Nintendo Switch system with one Joy-Con controller per player or sharing the touch screen.
- You can connect with friends or family locally using your own systems to play most of the games.
- ou can choose to get matched up with rivals from around the world. It’s your chance to show off your skills!
About Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
- With board games, card games, sports games, solitaires, and even a piano keyboard, Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics is an eclectic collection of games of games to play and discover on your Nintendo Switch system
- Mosaic Mode - In this mode, up to four players can connect locally using their own systems to allow the action to spread across screens in certain games. Place up to four systems side-by-side to build dozens of Slot Cars racetracks or turn a pond into a river for more fishing fun.
- 51 games included: Mancala, Dots and Boxes, Yacht Dice, Four-in-a-Row, Hit and Blow, Nine Men's Morris, Hex, Checkers, Hare and Hounds, Gomoku, Dominoes, Chinese Checkers, Ludo, Backgammon, Renegade, Chess, Shogi, Mini Shogi, Hanafuda, Riichi Mahjong, Last Card, Blackjack, Texas Hold'em, President, Sevens, Speed, Matching, War, Takoyaki, Pig's Tail, Golf, Billiards, Bowling, Darts, Carrom, Toy Tennis, Toy Soccer, Toy Curling, Toy Boxing, Toy Baseball, Air Hockey, Slot Cars, Fishing, Battle Tanks, Team Tanks, Shooting Gallery, 6-Ball Puzzle, Sliding Puzzle, Mahjong Solitaire, Klondike Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Piano
What are the system requirements?
- OSNintendo Switch
- SubscriptionNintendo Switch Online membership required to play online
- OtherInternet Access
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 75Reviewed by JoshuaGood gameFun to play, plenty of games to play with the family. Hours of fun can be found here to enjoy yourself.
Show per page
Write Your Review
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.