ARK: Survival Evolved Switch (EU & UK)
Special Price $13.49 RRP $45.49
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
30 Nov 2018
Snail Games USA
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes ARK: Survival Evolved Switch (EU).
The top 3 reasons to play ARK: Survival Evolved Switch (EU)
- Customize your base by painting it and placing signs that you can actually draw on.
- Fly a Pteranodon over the mountains, race through the jungle with a pack of Raptors, or chase down prey on a T-Rex! Experience a dynamic ecosystem with its own predator & prey hierarchies.
- Eat and drink to survive, with different foods having different nutritional values (including human meat!).
About ARK: Survival Evolved Switch (EU)
- Stranded on the shores of a mysterious island, you must learn to survive. Use your cunning to kill or tame the primeval creatures roaming the land, and encounter other players to survive, dominate... and escape!
- TAME, TRAIN, BREED & RIDE DINOSAURS, IN A LIVING ECOSYSTEM: Over 80 creatures can be tamed using a challenging subdue-&-protect process. Weaken a feral creature to knock it out, and then nursing it to health. Once tamed, you can issue commands to your Pet, which it may follow depending on how well you’ve tamed and trained it. Pets continue to level-up and consume food, and carry Inventory and Equipment. Fly a Pteranodon over the mountains, race through the jungle with a pack of Raptors, or chase down prey on a T-Rex! Experience a dynamic ecosystem with its own predator & prey hierarchies. Breed Pets through successive generations to generate the best traits. Or put more simply, breed & raise Dino Babies!
- FOOD, WATER, TEMPERATURE AND WEATHER: Eat and drink to survive, with different foods having different nutritional values (including human meat!). All actions drain food and water, and long-distance travel is draining. Inventory weight slows you down, and the day/night cycle and weather alter the environment. Craft clothing, build shelter, and use fire to protect yourself against damage & the elements.
- HARVEST, CRAFT, AND PAINT ITEMS: Harvest trees, ore, and more to become a master crafter. Use your hands, a Smithy, or a Fabricator to craft increasingly complex and powerful gear. Build a massive base using modular pieces--ranging from Thatch, to Wood, to Stone, to Metal. Customize your base by painting it and placing signs that you can actually draw on. Weapons, clothing, & armor gear can also be painted to express your own visual style.
- SUMMON THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORMS: Bring rare items to special Summon locations to awaken the ARK’s mythical creatures, who arrive ready for battle. These monstrosities provide an end-game goal for the most experienced Tribes and their Pets, and yield valuable items if they are defeated.
- RPG STATISTICS: Level-Up your survivor by gaining experience through in-game actions to learn new crafting Engrams, or find higher level item Blueprints in the most dangerous parts of the ARK. Customize the look of your character with a complex character creation system.
- HARDCORE MECHANICS: Items have durability and wear out with use if not repaired. When you leave the game, your character remains “sleeping” in the persistent world. Your inventory also exists in the persistent world, vulnerable to theft. Death means permanent loss, and you can even enslave other players for your own purposes.
- LARGE WORLD PERSISTENCE: On the 64 player servers, your character, everything you built, and your pets stay in-game even when you leave. Special themed events will occur in the world with corresponding limited-run items!
What are the system requirements?
- OSNintendo Switch
- SubscriptionNintendo Switch Online membership required to play online
- OtherInternet Access
GenreAdventure, Multiplayer, RPG
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by NaitikStockWhen will this item be back on stock?The Pros
- I really want the game after the revamp
- its out of stock
- 100Reviewed by Daniel DoughtyHappyI never new that a site like this existed but when I purchased a ark from here a lot cheaper than in stores I was so chuffedThe Pros
- Cheaper than stores and getting the purchase there an then whilst your at home
- 100Reviewed by DianaBEST GAMEIf you like this style of gameplay I would highly recommend giving this game a try!
- 25Reviewed by CharlieGlitchyThe game does not load any of the trees and they look terrible. But hopefully after the revamp coming in September.The Pros
- Fun usual ark experience
- Graphical Glitches
- 25Reviewed by RyanWouldn't advise gettingDon't recommend as quality and graphics are awful think so far I've played about 10 mins of it and you can only get 1 map on itThe Pros
- Can still build
- Stated above
- 75Reviewed by OvenchipsArk survival evolvedGreat overall game, controls can be a bit confusing and annoying if you're not use to them. I recommend playing it if you like survival games.The Pros
- Great balance of difficulty, great graphics and you always have something to do.
- 75Reviewed by ChrisNot badGood game but has minor graphical problems but wouldn't recommend on switch get on other console if possible
- 100Reviewed by ChrisGood game and brilliant serviceGood game for on switch few problem here and there but nothing major, bought it and instantly received the codes.
- 100Reviewed by RyryGreat price and trustedGreat price, got the key sent to my email instantly. Downloading game now :)
- 100Reviewed by VictoriaGreat gameI pre-ordered this game on here and let me tell you, I did actually get the code emailed to me a day or two before the game was out of early access. If you haven't played it before, it's actually a great game. Also, I use cdkeys for all my game buys and it has never failed me. One of my most favorite sites around.
Write Your Review
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
- No 6. -28%EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition + Early Access PCSpecial Price $79.89 RRP $110.69
Special Price $13.49 RRP $45.49