Nintendo Switch Online 3 Month (90 Day) Membership Switch (EU & UK)
- -27%Nintendo Switch Online 12 Month (365 Day) Family Membership SwitchSpecial Price €26.39 RRP €36.19
- -25%Nintendo Switch Online 12 Month (365 Day) Membership Switch (EU & UK)Special Price €15.49 RRP €20.69
Get your instant download of a Nintendo Switch Online 3 Month (90 Day) Membership on Nintendo Switch with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to get a Nintendo Switch Online membership
- Get connected with a Nintendo Switch Online subscription!
- Most Switch games require Nintendo Switch Online to unlock their online features, like Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, or Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Free NES games, cloud saving, a smartphone voice chat app and more are included with a Nintendo Switch Online membership. Details below!
What to know before buying a Nintendo Switch Online membership
What's included with this a Nintendo Switch Online membership?
Included is a 3-month (90-day) membership for Nintendo Switch Online.
Is there any region lock for this a Nintendo Switch Online membership?
Yes, this product is only available in Europe.
How will I receive my instant download for my Nintendo Switch Online membership?
After payment has been approved, your game key will be included in your order confirmation email. You can access your key by following a link in the email. Next, you can activate your key on its corresponding platform.
How to activate the key for my Nintendo Switch Online membership
Activate in the Nintendo eShop:
- From the HOME menu, select “Nintendo eShop”.
- Choose the account you want to use, and then sign in.
- Select “Enter Code” from the menu on the left, and then enter the code you received in your cdkeys.com confirmation email.
- Confirm by selecting “OK”. Your game will then begin downloading.
- Navigate to this link (https://ec.nintendo.com/redeem/#/), and sign in with your Nintendo Account information.
- Enter the code you received in your confirmation email from cdkeys.com.
- Click “Next”, and then follow the instructions to confirm.
Nintendo Switch Online details
- If you want to play Switch games online, you need a Nintendo Switch Online subscription. Save money by getting yours from CDKeys.
- With your Nintendo Switch Online membership, you can enjoy an ever-growing library of free NES games.
- Keep your game data safe and mobile by backing it up on the cloud!
- Chat with other players online with the free smartphone app available for Nintendo Switch Online members. This is a must for games like Splatoon 2 or Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!
- Nintendo Switch Online members get exclusive access to special deals and sometimes special games-- like Tetris 99!
Want to get a free Nintendo Switch Online membership?
Our team regularly selects the best comments about a game and rewards that user with a free key. Share your feedback in the review tab for a chance to win!
What are the system requirements for Nintendo Switch Online?
- Nintendo Switch console
- Nintendo account
- Nintendo eShop access
- 100Reviewed by cameronGreatWorked perfectly super fast very happy with my purchase. I always use CDkeys best website to buy your games !!
- 100Reviewed by Jean-PaulWork FineRedeem this and it worked fine for me. Just a note, when you redeem, it automatically sets up auto renewal so you would have to turn that off. I'm not sure if it;s the same for everyone or is it just me as I previously set up a payment method with Nintendo.The Pros
- Works Instantly.
- Auto renew was automatically set.
- 100Reviewed by JessicaReccomendedworks 100%, thank you! had it for the 12 months peroid and now planning to re-purchase beacause of animal crossing.The Pros
- works as described
- doesn't automatically renew
- 100Reviewed by JasmineAwesomeQuick and efficient with no issues with redeeming.
Family loves it - would purchase again for when it expiresThe Pros
- Quick and efficient
- 100Reviewed by marvinjoaPerfectEverything worked seamlessly and fast. I got the code immediately after payment finished and was able to redeem it. Thank youThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by KeeleyPerfect!Ordered and got code straight away, set up on switch and ready to go! Cheaper than everywhere else too! Thank you!The Pros
- Got code immediately Cheaper than anywhere else Great service
- 100Reviewed by PaulMore a "Preview"I have a large family due to being a foster carer and we have multiple Nintendo Switch accounts, I never knew about the Family Membership option as I'm new to Nintendo having been a Sony-boy, but browsing across this in your Shop will save me a LOT of money in a few weeks when the kids Online accounts start to run out of Membership!The Pros
- Multiple accounts, not assuming a family is just 2A and 2C
- 100Reviewed by Ethancheap and cheerfulcode worked fine so no issues here whatsoever, if you need to renew your online membership I highly recommend using CDKEYS.The Pros
- cheaper than retail cost
- 100Reviewed by VAdriFredCODE WORKEDCode worked perfectly...
- 100Reviewed by JagoSO GOODIt came straight away as soon as I ordered it, 100% from this website
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.