Medieval Kingdom Wars PC
-90%Add to Wish List
Reverie World Studios
3 / 1 / 2019
City Builder, Strategy, 4X, RTS
Add to Wish List
Special Price €1.79 RRP €18.39
You May Also Like
- -81%Sid Meiers Civilization VI 6 PC Gathering Storm DLC (Global)Special Price €7.49 RRP €41.59
- -35%Sid Meier’s Civilization VI 6 Gold Edition PC (EU)Special Price €65.99 RRP €101.99
- -81%Sid Meiers Civilization VI 6 PC Gathering Storm DLC (EU)Special Price €7.49 RRP €41.59
- -76%Sid Meier's Civilization VI 6 PC Rise and Fall DLCSpecial Price €7.09 RRP €29.69
- -76%Sid Meier’s Civilization VI 6 PC - Rise and Fall DLC (EU)Special Price €7.09 RRP €29.69
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV 4: The Complete Edition PC€11.09
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Digital Deluxe PC (EU)€21.09
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Medieval Kingdom Wars PC
The top 3 reasons to play Medieval Kingdom Wars PC
- Dynamic weather and season changes effecting the gameplay and Social component to the grand campaign – with chat and other social features
- Over 30 units and siege weapons, unique for each nation and Wonderful music, using real musical instruments
- Powerful World Editor and other modding tools and Free updates for months after launch
About Medieval Kingdom Wars PC
- Medieval Kingdom Wars brings a fresh perspective to the grand strategy genre, combining world map kingdom management with a full-on real time approach. It`s 1336, the time of the Hundred Years' War
- You start the game as a minor noble, in service to your King. With over a dozen nations and over 50 Lords to choose from, each playthrough is truly unique and tells it`s own story.
- There are many ways to play the game. The Grand Campaign. Classical RTS skirmish with solo, coop and multiplayer options. And a story driven introductory campaign that introduced the player to the the time period through 9 crafted scenarios.
- Everything takes place in real-time, with rogue like game progression - everything you do is constantly saved, even during the battle. There are no second chances, no turns, or multiple reloads. This is a first game to fuse Fixed Force and RTS gameplay. As you bring your army to battle, you can also set up your siege camp or town, collect resources and train new troops as the battle unfolds.
- Battles are truly epic - with up to 120 battalions per battle. Bloody sieges, pitched field battles, and naval warfare unfolds with brutal historical realism and survival elements. Includes looting corpses, or taking apart towns for resources.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows Vista
- Processor2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory3 GB RAM
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 670 / Radeon R9 280X
- Storage 5 GB available space
- OSWindows 7+
- Processor2.4 GHz Quad Core
- Memory5 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / Radeon RX 480
- Storage 7 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price €1.79 RRP €18.39