Football Manager 2021 Touch PC
Special Price £11.99 RRP £21.99
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
01 Dec 2020
You May Also Like
- -78%Captain Tsubasa: Rise of the New Champions PC + BonusSpecial Price £8.79 RRP £39.99
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Football Manager 2021 Touch PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Football Manager 2021 Touch PC
- Challenge Mode offers an even more casual approach to proceedings with various ready-made trials and experiments
- Enjoy the action from the touchline or completely avoid the action by simulating your result and skipping the highlights.
- A custom setting for you to stamp your individual style and preference.
About Football Manager 2021 Touch PC
- Although you are trading a little depth for speed, Touch still packs the finesse and quality of the full simulation experience.
- All the top leagues and nations are included from around the globe and your player recruitment is powered by the world’s biggest player database, which features more than 500,000 active real-life players.
- Tactical presets prime you for success and feature the most popular formations from around the world of football. For more control and personalization, there’s also a custom setting for you to stamp your individual style and preference.
- On Match Days you can enjoy the action from the touchline or completely avoid the action by simulating your result and skipping the highlights.
- Smashing through the seasons lets you focus your time on buying superstars and unearthing wonderkids - and there are thousands to be found.
- By accelerating your progress, you also won’t have to wait too long to watch your youngsters become elite.
- Challenge Mode offers an even more casual approach to proceedings with various ready-made trials and experiments.
- Aim to finish the season unbeaten, see off an injury crisis or battle the odds and avoid relegation over the last few games of the season.
- Licensing updates, new features and game upgrades will all be revealed in November across the Football Manager social media channels, so get following to get ahead of the game.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 (SP1), 8/8.1, 10 (Update 1903/May 2019 or later) – 64-bit
- Processor Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 – 1.8 GHz +
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsIntel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- Storage7 GB available space
GenreMultiplayer, Simulation, Singleplayer, Sports, Soccer, Management, Football
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- Reviewed by MitchellFootball mangerGreat Game! can take a club from the bottom to the top and make it as hard as you like depending on the club you pick, played many hours in this game and couldn't look back!!The Pros
- sometimes crashes that's the game though
- 100Reviewed by ConnorGreat GameThe best time sink that exists.
- 100Reviewed by steliyang123Brilliant gameVery addictive game, well spent money.The Pros
- I like everything except losing
- 100Reviewed by LeighHours of gameteWell worth the money. Hours upon ours of gametime during lockdown. A must have for any aspiring football manager.The Pros
- Longevity of game
- Having to install graphic packs
- 100Reviewed by AdamFootball manager 21Seriously good value for money, saved so much from this site over the years.
very reliable and trustworthy. more than likely a customer for lifeThe Pros
- good game, good value & savings
- 100Reviewed by epistimosBest FM experience so farI own all CM & FM versions since the beginning of time :P but I must say this FM21 version has been the best DIGITAL experience I had in a while! Really loved the "Save" functionality speed and the UI redesign. Can't wait for FM22 now!!The Pros
- "Save" game speed
- UI design
- Footballer's stats accuracy
- Same (again) tactics categories
- 100Reviewed by RossIt will eat youe lifeI've been playing football manager since CM2. Every year they add something to entice you to buy the newest one. This is the best yet, and, as always, it will eat your life.The Pros
- Immersive, even has Brexit which brings its own work permit challenges.
- 100Reviewed by joshGreat gameRuns smoothly, very good attention to detail, in depth analysis and match engine is miles better. And on top of all that the price was brilliantThe Pros
- The match engine, the price, the details
- 100Reviewed by TobyBrilliant gameI have to say, makes you feel like you're a real true manager. everything from tactics to player interactions to deciding training.The Pros
- Great graphics, all your own decisions.
- Maybe Fifa life graphics.
- 100Reviewed by ZackLove itAlways a fun experience after the yearly fifa sweat, the fm community is great and I always find myself sinking way more hours into it than I expect to, highly recommend
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price £11.99 RRP £21.99