Add to Wish List
FlatOut 2 PC
1 / 8 / 2006
Action, Comedy, Multiplayer, Racing, Simulation, Singleplayer, Automobile Sim
Add to Wish List
You May Also Like
- -43%Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate Edition Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC (USA)Special Price €53.49 RRP €95.19
- -49%Forza Horizon 4: Deluxe Edition Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S/PC UKSpecial Price €39.29 RRP €77.29
- -54%Forza Horizon 4 + Lego Speed Champions Xbox One/PCSpecial Price €35.69 RRP €78.49
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes FlatOut 2.
The top 3 reasons to play FlatOut 2
- Thousands and thousands of objects to annihilate.
- Mini games gone wild - hurl the driver in these 12 crazy challenges.
- Wreck your way across parched deserts, massive storm drains and narrow city streets.
About FlatOut 2
- DRIVING THIS RECKLESS IS NO ACCIDENT!
- But you might want to cause a few. In these high-speed races, the more damage you inflict, the better
- The ultimate in turbo-charged cars and the craziest competitor drivers are waiting to test your best destructive streak. Responsible drivers need not apply.
- FlatOut 2 © 2006 Empire Interactive Europe Ltd. Game concept and development by Bugbear Entertainment Ltd.
- Empire, FlatOut and "E" are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Empire Interactive Europe Ltd. in the UK/Europe and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows XP/2000 XP SP2 / 2000 SP4
- ProcessorAMD® 2000+ processor
- Memory256 MB RAM
- Graphics2.0 GHz Pentium®
- Storage3.5 GB free hard drive space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam