Terms and conditions for Cryptocurrency payments on CDKeys.com
- Cryptocurrency payment services are provided by Coinify.
- There are strict limits on minimum cryptocurrency payment amounts and refunds. CDKeys.com takes no responsibility for underpayments, payments sent to the wrong address and/or any lost payments. By using this payment method, the customer understands that they are doing so at their own risk.
- The cryptocurrencies available to purchase with include BTC, BCH, BNB, BSV, DOGE, ETH, LTC, Nano, OKB, OMG, PAX, QTUM, TRX, TUSD, USDC, USDT20. This is subject to change regularly.
- If a certain cryptocurrency is not showing, the order value might be too low. Try to purchase with a larger amount and the alt coins will show.
- Any refunds are subject to our refund policy terms and conditions.
- If an order is eligible for a refund, it must be above 0.00022 BTC in value. If it is below that amount, the system cannot process a Cryptocurrency refund. In this instance we would ask the user to register and login to CDKeys.com to be credited in CDKoins instead.
- CDKeys.com takes no responsibilities for underpayments made, and any amounts less than the equivalent of 0.00022 BTC cannot be refunded by the system. This minimum refund amount is subject to change and is set by the payment processor, not CDKeys.com.