Dying Light 2: Stay Human PC
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
04 Feb 2022
out of stock
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Dying Light 2: Stay Human
The top 3 reasons to play Dying Light 2: Stay Human
- VAST OPEN WORLD: Participate in the life of a city engulfed in a new dark era. Discover different paths and hidden passages, as you explore its multiple levels and locations.
- CREATIVE & BRUTAL COMBAT: Take advantage of your parkour skills to tip the scales of even the most brutal encounter. Clever thinking, traps and creative weapons will be your best friends.
- 2-4 PLAYER CO-OP GAMEPLAY: Play in up to four-player co-op. Host your own games or join others and see how their choices have played out differently than yours.
About Dying Light 2: Stay Human
- Over twenty years ago in Harran, we fought the virus—and lost. Now, we’re losing again. The City, one of the last large human settlements, is torn by conflict. Civilization has fallen back into the Dark Ages. And yet, we still have hope.
- You are a wanderer with the power to change the fate of The City. But your exceptional abilities come at a price. Haunted by memories you cannot decipher, you set out to learn the truth… and find yourself in a combat zone. Hone your skills, as to defeat your enemies and make allies, you’ll need both fists and wits. Unravel the dark secrets behind the wielders of power, choose sides and decide your destiny. But wherever your actions take you, there's one thing you can never forget—stay human..
- DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE - Wait for night to venture into dark hideouts of the Infected. Sunlight keeps them at bay, but once it’s gone, monsters begin the hunt, leaving their lairs free to explore.
- CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES - Shape the future of The City with your actions and watch how it changes. Determine the balance of power by making choices in a growing conflict and forge your own experience.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows® 7
- ProcessorIntel Core i3-9100 / AMD Ryzen 3 2300X
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon™ RX 560 (4GB VRAM)
- Storage60 GB available space
- OSWindows® 10
- ProcessorAMD / Intel CPU running at 3.6 GHz or higher: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X or Intel i5-8600K or newer
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB or AMD RX Vega 56 8GB or newer
- Storage60 GB available space
GenreAction, Adventure, FPS, Multiplayer, Open World, Story Rich, Violent, Zombies
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by affeDying light stay humanthis game looks awesome !!!!!!!!!
- 75Reviewed by jason meaneycant waitvery nice and cheap, nearly half of what it is on steam. game looks great and i can't wait for it :)The Pros
- all good
- 100Reviewed by TylerDying light 2Very great graphics, and adventure in life goes on and on and on on, on wnfjfnrfnfnfnfnnfnfnfnfnfnfnfThe Pros
- The action
- 75Reviewed by aidengood gameamazing game just waiting for it to finally come out the first game i loved and i cant wait for moreThe Pros
- 75Reviewed by ChrisGood but not as good as ben 10 power tripI like ben 10 power trip more but still goodThe Pros
- everything apart from the fact its not as good as ben 10 power trip.
- not ben 10 power trip why is their no ben 10 character
- 100Reviewed by HarveyDying light is coolGames gunna be bussin idc wha anyone else says graphics look amazing even seems to run well on old gen consolesThe Pros
- dying light is cool
- literally nothing games poggers
- 100Reviewed by Noriballsvery nice and cheap, nearly half of what it is on steam. game looks great and i can't wait for it :)The Pros
- cheaper than steam can't wait for the 4th
- 100Reviewed by AndreiFantastic i cant wait to get itI cant waiiiit!!! I need this game in my life. I buy the deluxe more cheaper than any other place. Thanks CdkeysThe Pros
- 75Reviewed by SchillemMake Fun Games again!I was a big fan of zombie island I'm really looking forward to this.
I didn't get a chance to play the first installment but now I don't think I need to.The Pros
- The crafting.
- I can't say for sure but wish this was 3rd person aswell.
- 100Reviewed by Jamesexcellent dealthis deal is way way way much more worth it, hope this will work. now me and my buddy can't wait for the 4th of febThe Pros
- cheaper than stream or other platforms
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam