This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes DwarfHeim PC.
The top 3 reasons to play DwarfHeim PC
- The next generation of co-op RTS games.
- Choose between playing as a Miner, a Warrior or a Builder and work together to gather resources.
- Expand your city and defeat the constant threat of troll attack.
About DwarfHeim PC
- DwarfHeim is the next generation of co-op RTS games. DwarfHeim innovates strategy games with thrilling co-op and team gameplay mechanics, where each class depends on one-another to succeed.
- Choose between playing as a Miner, a Warrior or a Builder and work together to gather resources, expand your city and defeat the constant threat of troll attack. Ultimately, you’ll need to crush the rival clan before they come for you!
- The Next Generation of Co-op RTS – DwarfHeim innovates the RTS genre with thrilling asymmetric gameplay mechanics, where each class depends on one-another to succeed.
- Single and Multiplayer - DwarfHeim boasts multiple game modes, team up with two other players in one of Dwarfheim’s multiple game modes or, take on the challenges Agartha holds in single-player.
- Choose Your Class – Builder, Miner Or Warrior! Devise your strategies and choose which units, buildings and technology best serves you and your clan. Each class must cooperate to withstand the harsh environment or destroy the opposing team’s Town Hall.
- Select your Thane - Play as 6 different heroes, all with their unique skills and abilities to further your clans reach.
- Lay of the Land(s) – Each map in DwarfHeim is a battle on two fronts; The Builder expands your settlement Overworld, the Miner digs for resources in the Underworld, the Warrior protects and attacks on both sides.
- DwarfHeim's Mighty Thanes - Each class has two powerful heroes to choose from, each with their own specialties and unique abilities. Every Thane has undergone rigorous training, they’re great assets to be utilised for comebacks when a game isn’t going your way! They can even assist other classes with their tasks.
- Online Co-op RTS - Play DwarfHeim with your friends, either in Conquest mode where your team plays against another team (not for the faint at heart), Survival (VS Environment), or Skirmish (VS AI). All players and classes share the common goal of growing their Dwarven Clan. Develop and expand your settlement together by gathering, sharing and spending resources. Research DwarfHeim’s technologies for all 3 classes, granting buffs, new units and defences (we recommend trying the hearty ales)
- Choose Your Class - DwarfHeim has 3 unique classes to choose from. Builder: The Builder Class and their units support the team by healing units, building defenses and houses, creating farms, and concocting soothing brews. Miner: Focus on gathering and refining resources, building machinery and traps, and blowing up defenses and buildings. Warrior: Train your army and defend the town. Slay creatures to get gold and equip your army with legendary weapons to destroy the enemy team.
- Do you prefer to battle it out as a grizzled Warrior, or are you better suited to creating complex underground structures for gathering resources?
- DwarfHeim's Game Modes - There are multiple game types for the player who likes to play with friends, or go solo.Single Player Modes. Survival - A gruelling and fast-paced challenge mode. Test your strategies and strength with the various difficulty settings. Challenge yourself and try to outlive the onslaught of troll waves that come your way in the Survival mode. Skirmish - Put your strategies to the test in this Single-Player mode. Pit your Dwarves against an AI-controlled rival clan in a series of maps and destroy the other Dwarven settlement before they come for you! This Single-Player mode can be played Solo (1 Human VS AI Team) or with a friendly AI (1 Human & friendly AI VS enemy AI). Sandbox - A more relaxed game mode for the player who likes to take their time. Expand your settlement across the map. Build your own experience, and create your perfect settlement in the Sandbox mode.
- Multiplayer & Co-op Modes: Conquest - A competitive 3V3 game where opposing teams race for supremecy. Choose a class, join up with two other players and work together to tear through the enemy team’s defenses and destroy their Town Hall. Survival -This challenging game mode is also available in online Co-op with two other players. More hands makes easier work, but can you work together in order to survive long enough?.. A great way for players to learn each others' strengths and weaknesses before taking on teams in Conquest. Skirmish - Form your Dwarven clan with two others and take on an AI-controlled rival clan in a series of maps each with a different set of challenges. Test your multiplayer mettle with friends and prove how mighty you truly are! Sandbox - This creative game mode is available in online co-op with two other players. Take your time and work together to expand your settlement both in the Underworld and overground.
- Original art and soundtrack: We believe in good old fashioned, home-made produce. At Pineleaf everything from the code, to the art and the audio is made in-house to ensure that the game lives up to our expectations and yours.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 / AMD FX Series Processor or better
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 950 or Radeon HD 7870 or better
- Storage14 GB available space
- OSWindows 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i7 / AMD equivalent or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 1080 / equivalent or better
- Storage30 GB available space
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com