Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen PC
Set in a huge open world, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen presents a rewarding action combat experience. Players embark on an epic adventure in a rich, living world with three AI companions, known as Pawns. These partners fight independently, demonstrating prowess and ability that they have developed based on traits learned from each player. PC users can share these Pawns online and reap rewards of treasure, tips and strategy hints for taking down the terrifying enemies. Pawns can also be borrowed when specific skills are needed to complete various challenging quests.
- Dynamic combat experience – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content – Includes all previously released DLCs, pre-order bonuses, retailer-exclusives, and the Dark Arisen expansion content. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customization, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters.
- Customization options galore – Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill options for each, armor that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Stunning visuals – Beautiful high res graphics with increased fidelity.
- Full Steam platform support – Includes Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Save, Trading Cards, Leaderboards, Big Picture Mode support
- Expanded controller support – In addition to supporting the traditional keyboard and mouse control scheme, the game natively supports Xbox 360, Xbox One, Steam Controller, and other DirectInput-based game pads such as the DualShock controller.
- New Achievements - 9 brand new Achievements for both new and returning Dragon’s Dogma fans! Get ready to delve deep into Bitterblack Isle…
OS: Windows 7/8/10
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX-compatible sound card or onboard audio chip
Additional Notes: 1) Supports Keyboard+Mouse and XInput/DirectInput devices including Xbox 360, Xbox One, DualShock4 and Steam Controller.
2) Some high end integrated graphics chips and modern gaming laptops with a discrete GPU may work but have not been tested, nor are they officially supported by Capcom.
- 100Reviewed by hellorinBEST GAME EVERIF YOU CAN ONLY AFFORD ONE GAME, BUY THIS ONE.
The only downside on this game is that the menus are designed for console and console menus are crap.The Pros
- EVERYTHING EVER
- the menus.
- 100Reviewed by pizzasliceClassic action RPG with an original feel that still holds up today[Pros]
>Weapons and skills feel great to use; there's oomph behind those stabs and the animations are high level.
>Interesting pawn system for hiring companions other players have made.
>Grab regular enemies to throw them, use skills or have your pawns finish them. Scramble up the larger ones - attacking or clinging to certain parts has different effects!
>Layered armour, some of it actually looks quite historical/plausible if you're into that.
>Access new builds/playstyles easily throughout your playthrough.
>Old school (action) rpg vibes done well.
>Original and unique feel overall, holds up well despite it's age.
>Interesting post game content.
>Your character weight and height have actual ingame effects to gameplay, very cool to see that.
>Goes on sale for very cheap, well worth your attention.
>Quest system can be fiddly; you can miss quests accidentally with no loading of saves.
>They removed that merchant from the affinity system (-1000 hilarity)The Pros
- Throw pawns off cliffs
- CDKeys have a 100 character limit for this
- "Wolves hunt in packs" - random pawn
- 100Reviewed by JustinAMAZINGGBest RPG ever! Cant wait for dragons dogma 2!!
- 100Reviewed by EisaOne of a kindYou get character customization, figure and class and vocation system. Add to it the weapon variety and mythical monsters. Not a dark soul game, not a typical Capcom adventure game either. Its Dragon's Dogma!The Pros
- Everything. story, character progress, jrpg style, vocation system, side quests...etc.
- once you get the hang of it, the world becomes a small place....
- 100Reviewed by PedroOne of the best underrated fantasy rpg'sThis game is bonkers. Dark fantasy, it's got that weird Capcom vibe and the gameplay is spot on. You can fight and climb huge monsters, skulk around in dark caves and fight a giant sentient dragon.
Very underrated. If you liked Witcher or Dark Souls you'll like this.The Pros
- Addictive gameplay.
- World is kinda small. Some storylines end abruptly.
- 100Reviewed by Singood gamethe game is pretty good and i enjoyed the whole jumping-on-monsters thing it has going on. But the quest design is quite old fashioned.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by SovRolemodlei played the original dragons dogma that was released in 2012 and it was amazing, it was exactly what i was looking for, world exploration, extensive magic system, wide hand to hand combat system and much more, it is easily one of the only games that i could never get bored ofThe Pros
- game design
- combat system
- companion system
- quest description lacking a small bit
- 100Reviewed by FotisOne of the best RPGs trulyThis game is one of most underrated RPGs to date. The combat is spectacular and the story is more than ok!
Kept the rpg element real.The Pros
- Climbing on monsters
- Pawn System
- 100Reviewed by DavidRole model for all other action RPGs - Timeless ClassicFuture action RPGs should take example from DD. Class system and progression, character building, NPC and Secondary protagonist (your pawn) relantionship building, dynamic map development (post-game map and mobs changes). Leveling system and many many more cool features that are done right! Shooting, swordplay, magic casting and animations with solid monster grabbing and climbing all done well. Mixed western and eastern style of combat. Amazing DLC with interesting back-story and tons of new additions.The Pros
- Pretty much everything.
- Map could have been bigger.
- 100Reviewed by DanielNot so Hidden GenI bought this game in March 2020 and it is an absolute gem if you like RPGs. I find that CDKeys is always the cheapest compared to other retailers and is always quick and simple to use. (Order Number #18929024746)The Pros
- Magic, RPG, Graphics aren't bad + more
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 1. -70%God of War Ragnarök PS5 (US)Special Price $25.99 RRP $87.49
- No 2. -51%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $21.19 RRP $43.69
- No 3. -33%Street Fighter 6 Ultimate Edition PCSpecial Price $74.99 RRP $112.49
- No 4. -25%FIFA 23 ULTIMATE TEAM 2800 POINTS XBOX ONE/XBOX SERIES X|SSpecial Price $18.69 RRP $24.99
- No 5. -41%3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PCSpecial Price $24.39 RRP $41.19
- No 6. -66%3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card (Xbox One/360)Special Price $8.49 RRP $24.99
- No 7. -25%Pre-orderF1 23 PC (EA APP)Special Price $56.19 RRP $74.99
- No 8. -45%STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor PC (ORIGIN) (EN)Special Price $41.19 RRP $74.99