ABOUT THE GAME
Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
You’ve come here for a reason. The Union Aerospace Corporation’s massive research facility on Mars is overwhelmed by fierce and powerful demons, and only one person stands between their world and ours. As the lone DOOM Marine, you’ve been activated to do one thing – kill them all.
- A Relentless Campaign
There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.
- Return of id Multiplayer
Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon.
- Endless Possibilities
DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Storage55 GB available space
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or better
- Storage 55 GB available space
GenreAction, FPS, Sci-fi, Shooter
- 100Reviewed by ReapzZzMy reviewThe game overall was fun i enjoyed it quite a bit some of the glory kills got repetitive but its not to bad if u play the game it bits theres about 8 hours play in storyThe Pros
- Fun game mid length story
- multiplayer is slow and boring
- 100Reviewed by Matt HayesRip and Teareasily the one of the best fps of the all time, ID's "reboots" I feel have set a new standard for 2010's FPS's and beyond. I feel this is only toped by Ultimate Doom and Eternal. In conclusion full price for this game is well worth it let alone how cheap it is on this website and for sale on steam right now due to Quakecon.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by AidanRip And Tearhonestly one of the best single player experiences you can find for such a good price. The combat is refined and fluid and is a great successor to the original doom gamesThe Pros
- some repetitive landscapes
- 75Reviewed by NighterDoom is a super fun gameGreat game, killing demons in this is super fun. I prefer this game quite a bit more over Doom Eternal to be honest.The Pros
- Action packed
- 100Reviewed by Collinjust do itit is a great game just buy it alreadyThe Pros
- shoot shoot demon die heavy metal
- the fact that you don't own the game
- 100Reviewed by SeanThe Crucible of Modern FPS GamesThis cannot be overStATED ENOUGH... If you like fun try this game out you will not be disappointed!!The Pros
- 75Reviewed by BG22IRRip and BuyIs one of the best games, can be repetitive, but who can't like to repeat rip and tear until is done and repeat?The Pros
- Bit repetive
- Feels boring without killing enemies
- 75Reviewed by DarshAction-Packed GameA fantastic game with lots of action. Will always keep you on your toes. The music is brilliant but fighting hordes of enemies can get repetitive at times. Overall, a great cop for 5 pounds.The Pros
- Brilliant music
- Can be repetitive at times
- 100Reviewed by AndrewDoom the DemonslayerOne word BADASS!!! Classic FPS! Great for releasing ANGER. Rip Demons new one's in many ways! If you like blood & violence this is for you!The Pros
- Instant delivery, Great Service again
- 100Reviewed by JesúsBEST Christian GameMy Second purchase in cdkeys, the game is amazing, classic fps gunplay with a nice sountrack.
BFG Division > Rip and Tear
- Soundtrack => 10Gameplay => 10Graphics => 10Story => ?¿
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 1. -66%God of War Ragnarök PS5 (US)Special Price $29.49 RRP $87.49
- No 2. -54%1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PCSpecial Price $7.49 RRP $16.19
- No 3. -63%F1 22 PCSpecial Price $22.99 RRP $62.49
- No 4. -40%Pre-orderPark Beyond PCSpecial Price $29.99 RRP $49.99
- No 5. -23%DLCThe Elder Scrolls Online Deluxe Upgrade: Necrom PC - DLCSpecial Price $41.19 RRP $53.69
- No 6. -27%DLCThe Elder Scrolls Online Upgrade: Necrom PC - DLCSpecial Price $31.19 RRP $42.49
- No 7. -57%DLCDestiny 2: Lightfall PC - DLCSpecial Price $21.59 RRP $49.99
- No 8. -33%Street Fighter 6 Ultimate Edition PCSpecial Price $74.99 RRP $112.49