ABOUT THE GAME
Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
You’ve come here for a reason. The Union Aerospace Corporation’s massive research facility on Mars is overwhelmed by fierce and powerful demons, and only one person stands between their world and ours. As the lone DOOM Marine, you’ve been activated to do one thing – kill them all.
- A Relentless Campaign
There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.
- Return of id Multiplayer
Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon.
- Endless Possibilities
DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Storage55 GB available space
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or better
- Storage 55 GB available space
GenreAction, FPS, Sci-fi, Shooter
- 100Reviewed by lawsbrilliantthis game is really good, haven't beaten it yet but its class 10/10 would recommend for all ages, I'm sure 6 year olds would love itThe Pros
- time with blood
- time without blood
- 100Reviewed by RanchgreatI am one of those people who not only enjoys a fast paced gory FPS but also pay a lot of attention to the storyline, and I have to say, this game hits the mark. Amazing graphics. The controls are extremely easy to adapt to and if you're already familiar with FPS you'll definitely feel at home with this one. The story is awesome and it leaves you wanting more at the end. Overall one of my favorite games of this genre right along side with Wolfenstein: TNO and Wolfenstein: NC.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by johnBEST GAME I'VE EVER HAD.Yes, you heard that right. I've been a fan of fighting games since i was a child. And this is the best fighting game I've ever played. been playing tekken, which is 90/100 for me. The only downside of that is the online mode. So, anyway. if you are still reading this review. Do your self a favor and buy it. Everything is good.
✓ boss fight
✓and of course doom guyThe Pros
- "what I didn't like?"
- *doom music kicks in intensifies*
- 100Reviewed by CzekkiIts DOOMDOOM , great music, amazing gameplay, everyone should play it, its a great game and runs perfectly.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by SK4IR1PAAmazing FPSI am one of those people who not only enjoys a fast paced gory FPS but also pay a lot of attention to the storyline, and I have to say, this game hits the mark. Amazing graphics. The controls are extremely easy to adapt to and if you're already familiar with FPS you'll definitely feel at home with this one. The story is awesome and it leaves you wanting more at the end. Overall one of my favorite games of this genre right along side with Wolfenstein: TNO and Wolfenstein: NC.The Pros
- Fast Paced
- Great Storyline
- Amazing Graphics
- Awesome Weapons
- Storyline could be a bit longer but that's it
- 100Reviewed by LeviBethesda nailed itOh my word this game is so freaking good! Best soundtrack you'll ever hear in a video game, the rip and tear is just therapeutic, and the storyline is just phenomenal. Can't wait to play through Doom Eternal.
- 100Reviewed by AlexDoomSoundtrack, Bossfights, weapon variety, upgrades, Story.Everything is perfect and definitely stood its name to the old versionsThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by JonathanA Lot Of FunI was shocked how much fun this game was. It was a riot to run and gun like the old days, all while doing it to a sweet metal soundtrackThe Pros
- Run and gun
- 100Reviewed by DomalMy ReviewI liked the gameplay and I am very happy with how I was able to get this good game cheaper on here and I was able to have fun.The Pros
- It's original gameplay not based off of any other version like the eternal version was.
- It is such a huge game.
- 100Reviewed by michaelDoomDoomThe Pros
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 1. -42%STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor PC (ORIGIN) (EN)Special Price $43.69 RRP $74.99
- No 2. -58%Resident Evil Village Gold Edition PCSpecial Price $21.19 RRP $49.99
- No 3. -55%God of War PCSpecial Price $22.49 RRP $49.99
- No 4. -12%FIFA 23 ULTIMATE TEAM 2800 POINTS PCSpecial Price $21.89 RRP $24.99
- No 5. -31%Pre-orderRatchet & Clank: Rift Apart PCSpecial Price $43.09 RRP $62.49
- No 6. -32%DLCThe Elder Scrolls Online Upgrade: Necrom PC - DLCSpecial Price $28.69 RRP $42.49
- No 7. -33%Street Fighter 6 Ultimate Edition PCSpecial Price $74.99 RRP $112.49