ABOUT THE GAME
Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
You’ve come here for a reason. The Union Aerospace Corporation’s massive research facility on Mars is overwhelmed by fierce and powerful demons, and only one person stands between their world and ours. As the lone DOOM Marine, you’ve been activated to do one thing – kill them all.
- A Relentless Campaign
There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.
- Return of id Multiplayer
Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon.
- Endless Possibilities
DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Storage55 GB available space
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or better
- Storage 55 GB available space
GenreAction, FPS, Sci-fi, Shooter
- 100Reviewed by 02_RizingImmediate RecommendationHonestly top of the best shooters I've ever played. I prefer it to Doom Eternal.The Pros
- Shooting Mechanics
- Pretty much the whole game
- Not anything in particular
- 100Reviewed by SOY DRIPIAN2DOOM IS ART!Doom is just ART, I LOVE IT!The Pros
- The best DOOM
- 75Reviewed by Rene RivelinoFair!A great income for tha DOOM franchise but aside of DOOM eternal this game eats NUTS, althrough this game is really good I must recomend Playing the oldschool games before this one Tho.
- 100Reviewed by BenRip and TearStop reading the reviews. Play the game, until it is done!The Pros
- Soundtrack 10/10
- Weapon choice 10/10
- Gameplay 10/10
- Visuals 10/10
- The game is a little short.
- Feels a bit empty after playing the more recent, Doom Eternal.
- 100Reviewed by DOOMSLAYERONE OF THE BEST FPS GAMERIP AND TEAR! VERY NICE ALBUM WITH FREE GAME.
- 100Reviewed by LiamThe G.O.A.TThis game is just flawless, from soundtrack to gameplay to the tingle I get in my pantsThe Pros
- OST, Guns, Variety, Movement
- 100Reviewed by NicolasValid afDoom 2016 is a great game and I've owned it since 2016. The game is still on my account and accessible. Great key.The Pros
- Game still works
- 100Reviewed by TomerAwesomeAs for Cdkeys - got the code fast and clean. worked perfectly.
The game is amazing. great soundtrack.
- Awesome gameplay
- Addictive and fun
- Story could be better but the gameplay makes up for it.
- 100Reviewed by Walter H. WhiteBetter than my blue methThis game was just perfect, sadly the multiplayer doesn't work.
- 100Reviewed by IstiiClassicJust a classic Doom game. I love it
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 7. -28%EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition + Early Access PCSpecial Price £64.99 RRP £89.99