Special Price £3.49 RRP £14.99
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
13 May 2016
Demon Multiplayer Pack DLC Available here
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes DOOM PC.
The top 3 reasons to play DOOM PC
- Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement, and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.
- Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat.
- DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform.
About DOOM PC
- Developed by id Software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience.
- Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes
- Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Storage55 GB available space
- OSWindows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350 or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or better
- Storage 55 GB available space
GenreAction, FPS, Sci-fi, Shooter
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 75Reviewed by BG22IRRip and BuyIs one of the best games, can be repetitive, but who can't like to repeat rip and tear until is done and repeat?The Pros
- Bit repetive
- Feels boring without killing enemies
- 75Reviewed by DarshAction-Packed GameA fantastic game with lots of action. Will always keep you on your toes. The music is brilliant but fighting hordes of enemies can get repetitive at times. Overall, a great cop for 5 pounds.The Pros
- Brilliant music
- Can be repetitive at times
- 100Reviewed by AndrewDoom the DemonslayerOne word BADASS!!! Classic FPS! Great for releasing ANGER. Rip Demons new one's in many ways! If you like blood & violence this is for you!The Pros
- Instant delivery, Great Service again
- 100Reviewed by JesúsBEST Christian GameMy Second purchase in cdkeys, the game is amazing, classic fps gunplay with a nice sountrack.
BFG Division > Rip and Tear
- Soundtrack => 10Gameplay => 10Graphics => 10Story => ?¿
- 100Reviewed by JesseBest Democrat Slaying SimThe first game I ever bought off CDK. Great game, key worked as intended. Even if you're late to the party, this is still a quality title in '21.The Pros
- What's not to like? It's DOOM!
- Not enough cowbell.
- 100Reviewed by SynthDOOMLow price, good game and the key worked as intended.
- Price No problems
- 100Reviewed by MohammedDOOMAh the classic doom games you'll have fun if you wanna try old school shooters and you'll never get bored with the amount of mods for Doom and Doom II also the bonus levels with itThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by ronkzget it its dirt cheap and your best experienceits doom what else do you want to know? one of the best shooters ever made you'll have alot of fun killing demon scumThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by SuperParperfectFor role-playing game fans it's only once in a blue moon a title comes along that's so engrossing you'll willingly surrender not just a little bit of time to play it, but days and weeks of your life. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a prime example; a captivating game that, for our money, is the best RPG since Skyrim.
But, if anything, it's a little bit more grown-up than that 2011 Bethesda epic. There's a lot more f-ing and blinding for starters, the occasional c-bomb included. And much more blood. Oh, and let's not forget the smattering of nudity. Yep, Witcher 3's adult themes are quickly established from the moment the camera lingers on a bare derrière mere minutes into the game. Yet - and despite that reading like an apparent Hollywood "sex, blood, swearing, - buy, buy, buy!" kind of campaign - it's not gratuitous, rather more representative of a believable world. Y'know, one where mages and magic are a normality.
It's also a timely release. With millions of Game of Thrones fans the world over, there are inevitable comparisons - c'mon, even Charles Dance, voice of Tywin Lannister in Game of Thrones, voices Emperor Emhyr var Emreis here - despite Andrzej Sapkowski's short stories preceding those of George RR Martin.
But whether you're an existing fan, a newcomer, or someone who's looking to replay the game on Nintendo Switch (that's why we're updating this review), the swordplay, magic, monsters and fire gods certainly make for damn good entertainment. So, attention grabbed, nipples acknowledged, we've spent dozens of hours delving into The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's world, exploring its decision-based storyline, side missions and sprawling landscapes. Here's why, whether you're a fantasy fan or not, it's still a stone cold classic of RPGs.The Pros
- cdpr's game
- 100Reviewed by BearlyXanaxRip & TearGreat game, great music, greattly optimized. Can't say more. Loved it!
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price £3.49 RRP £14.99