Dishonored 2 PC
Special Price $4.99 RRP $49.99
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
11 Nov 2016
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Dishonored 2 PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Dishonored 2 PC
- Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide.
- The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes, as you play through each of the game's hand-crafted missions.
- Advanced bonecharm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways.
About Dishonored 2 PC
- As fully voiced characters, Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story. Use each character’s set of powers, gadgets and uniquely-tuned weapons in creative ways as you explore the world – whether you fight your way through the city streets or sneak across the rooftops - and which enemies you decide to eliminate or spare.
- Advanced bonecharm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways. Become a living shadow to silently stalk your targets, link enemies so they share a common fate, or mesmerize your foes and dominate their minds. Choose from nearly infinite combinations of violence, nonlethal combat, powers and weapons to accomplish your objectives.
- From the grimy, rat-infested streets of Dunwall to the lush, exotic coasts of a decaying Karnaca, immerse yourself in stylized locales created by Arkane’s premiere art and narrative teams. The world is a character in its own right, rich with story, architecture and eclectic characters. It is also punctuated by signature mission locations, such as the Dust District, ravaged by dust storms and warring factions, and a madman’s mansion made of shifting walls, deadly traps and clockwork soldiers./li>
- Customize your gameplay options and difficulty settings for an even more tailored adventure. You can make the experience more challenging (or easier) by changing myriad parameters related to stealth, movement and combat.
- Dishonored 2 is beautifully brought to life with the new Void Engine, a leap forward in rendering technology, built from id Tech and highly-customized by Arkane Studios. Designed to support world-class art direction and take full advantage of the powerful hardware this generation has to offer, the Void Engine allows for significant advances to all game systems, including responsive stealth and combat Artificial Intelligence, lighting and graphical rendering, impressively dense urban environments, and story presentation.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7/8/10 (64-bit versions)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB or better
- Storage 60 GB available space
- OS Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4770/AMD FX-8350 or better
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB/AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB or better
- Storage60 GB available space
GenreAction, Stealth, Stealth Action
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by HanugrohoGOODIT DOES WORK PERFECTLY FINE
- 100Reviewed by AndrewDishonored 2Good sequel to dishonored, got code instantly, solidly long game, and of course theres the rats and drunken sailorsThe Pros
- Fun, many ways play missions
- Bit preachy with not killing
- 100Reviewed by HumanHaha ratsRats, rats, we're the rats
We prey at night, we stalk at night, we're the rats
I'm the giant rat that makes all of the rules
Let's see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves intoThe Pros
- Dead rats
- 75Reviewed by D3adRoseamazingReally good game managed to pick up dishonered 1 + 2 for under a fiver, really worth it since i wanted a new type of game to play the story is really good.The Pros
- Reviewed by BaalielNot great, not terribleOverall level design is great! It's nice to be able to experiment with new powers and new characters, more side quests etc. It just lacks the feeling of the first Dishonored.
- Reviewed by MajsterPoggersAwesome Stealth Game.Dishonored 2 is a 2016 action-adventure video game developed by Arkane Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It is the sequel to 2012's Dishonored. After Empress Emily Kaldwin is deposed by the witch Delilah Copperspoon, the player may choose between playing as either Emily or her Royal Protector and father Corvo Attano as they attempt to reclaim the throne. Emily and Corvo employ their own array of supernatural abilities, though the player can alternatively decide to forfeit these abilities altogether. Due to the game's nonlinear gameplay, there are a multitude of ways to complete missions, from non-lethal stealth to purposeful violent conflict.The Pros
- Reviewed by lairyboyGreat sequalI really enjoyed the sequal, nearly as much as the first game. I think the first game had more of a wow factor but the 2nd mixed things up a little bit and was still very enjoyable.The Pros
- Great graphics, different routes and stategies.
- Not as innovative as the first game.
- 100Reviewed by SiamDishonored 2Great game makes you feel so badass just as fun and action packed as the 1st one and also challenging as wellThe Pros
- skills and rewards for unlocking those skills
- combat is ok not great though
- 75Reviewed by AndresMust HaveThe perfect mix between stealth and acction game. 100% recommended.
Graphics, controls and sound are superb. Catchy story.
- 100Reviewed by KasiaCoolDishonored 2 is really excellent game!!! If u were thinking about buying it just do it! You won't regret it :)
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Save even more with this bundle deal