Death end reQuest PC
-79%Add to Wish List
Idea Factory International
16 / 5 / 2019
Action, Adventure, Anime, Great Soundtrack, Horror, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Female Protagonist
Add to Wish List
Special Price €6.09 RRP €28.59
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Death end reQuest PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Death end reQuest PC
- Investigate in the real world view to solve the mysterious inner-workings of the World Odyssey.
- Change the game’s genre from a first-person shooter to even a fighting game!
- Activate character-specific dungeon skills to access hard-to-reach areas and hidden treasures!
About Death end reQuest PC
- Arata Mizunashi, a video game programmer, receives a notification from an email sent to him by Shina Ninomiya, a colleague of his who went missing nearly one year ago. Together, they worked to create World’s Odyssey (W.O.D.), an immersive virtual landscape powered by breathtaking, state-of-the-art technology.
- That is, until Shina's sudden disappearance put a swift halt to production. Arata discovers the startling revelation that Shina Ninomiya was stuck inside of “W.O.D.” the whole time. When Arata delves hurriedly back into the lines of code haunting his forsaken project, he realizes that his game is now ravaged by an infestation of bugs, and that Shina is its only active player.
- Arata soon learns that a nefarious force prevents him from extracting Shina out of the game. Her only way out? She must complete the game to unlock the perfect ending—an outcome with a success rate of 1%. On their journey, they encounter a slew of NPC characters that blur perceptions of humanity and A.I.-technology, setting into a motion a thrilling narrative that calls into question the differences between the virtual world and ours.
- Little do they know what horrors await them on both sides of the screen...
- Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction? – Jump between reality and in-game modes, as players will need to investigate in the real world view to solve the mysterious inner-workings of the World Odyssey, and switch to an in-game view mode to battle against glitched-out monsters. Choose options wisely, as your decision can change the game’s ending!
- Turn-Based RPGs Flipped Upside Down – In this turn-based command battle system, you can roam freely and duke it out with fearsome monsters. During battle, players can change the game’s genre from a first-person shooter to even a fighting game!
- You’re Buggin’ Out – While exploring, players will need to activate character-specific dungeon skills to access hard-to-reach areas and hidden treasures!
- Follow the White Rabbit and Discover a Bug Infested World – In this hyper-realistic game world, players must help out Shina escape a game universe filled with infected bosses and mesmerizing environments!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 64bit (DirectX 11 equivalent)
- ProcessorIntel i5 2.3GHz or AMD A9 2.9GHz equivalent
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsVRAM 1 GB or better graphics card that can support DirectX 12.0 or more
- OSWindows 10 64bit (DirectX 11 equivalent)
- ProcessorIntel i5 3.3GHz or AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz equivalent
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 960、ATI Mobility Radeon R9 290 or better
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price €6.09 RRP €28.59