Sacred 3 First Edition PC
The First Edition will give you additional features including:
- The Underworld Story DLC
- A journey to the mysterious tower guarded by the Black Seraphim in 4 all-new missions
- The playable character Kython the Malakhim, a mysterious and powerful dark assassin
Sacred 3 is an arcade Hack ‘n’ Slash game for up to four players, set in the war for Ancaria. Choose from legendary heroes and fight together against the rise of evil. You will face hordes of grimmocs, brute beasts, legions of mercenaries and undead wizards. Develop your character’s skills and abilities and band together to use powerful co-op abilities and tactics. Victory Is Ours. Glory Is Mine.
Main Game Features
- Play as 1 of 4 legendary heroes, each with unique skills and weapons
- Master special attacks and quickly decimate hoards of enemies
- Perform powerful co-op combat arts to defeat epic bosses together
- Level up and customize your hero, outshine your fellow warriors
- Equip dynamic weapon spirits to empower your journey
OS: Windows Vista SP2 / 7 / 8
Processor: Intel Pentium D945 (Dual Core 3400 MHz)/ AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ (Dual Core 3000 MHz)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 610 (1024MB) / ATI Radeon 4770 (512MB)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible
Activate with Steam:
Ensure that you are activating your game through the Steam application. The Steam website cannot be used to activate a game.
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
(https://store.steampowered.com/about/), then sign up and log in.
- Locate the Steam key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Steam client and locate the “+ ADD A GAME...” button on the bottom left of the window. Click this and choose the “Activate a Product on Steam…” option.
- Paste the key from your clipboard in the “Product Code” section when asked, and follow the rest of the prompts to add the game to your library.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab, and is available to download/install when you’re ready!
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com