Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Fighters Pass Vol. 2 Switch (EU)
-11%Super Smash Bro Ultimate: Piranha Plant DLC Switch (EU)
-25%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate + 12 Month Membership Switch (EU)
-37%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Byleth Challenger Pack 5 Switch (EU)
-25%Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Hero Challenger Pack Switch
-25%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Terry Bogard Challenge Switch (EU)
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Fighters Pass Vol. 2 Switch. Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Fighters Pass Vol. 2 Switch
- Enhance your Super Smash Bros. Ultimate experience with new fighters, new stages, and more.
- Each new fighter brings all-new moves and abilities for you to master.
- Play as iconic Nintendo franchise characters, drawn straight out of some of the most beloved games of all time!
About Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Fighters Pass Vol. 2 Switch
- Even more fighters, stages and music are coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as downloadable content! All content on this page is available in one bundle, the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Fighters Pass Vol. 2.
- Fighters Pass Vol. 2 will give you access to six Challenger Packs as they are released. Each Challenger Pack will include one fighter, one stage and multiple music tracks. Look out for more info in the future!
- All Challenger Packs from Fighters Pass Vol. 2 will be distributed sequentially by 31/12/2021.
- Plus, if you purchase Fighters Pass Vol. 2 you will receive a Mii Swordfighter outfit based on the Ancient Soldier Gear from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild as a bonus.
What are the system requirements?
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Base game
- Nintendo Account
- Internet Access
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com