Some games need to be activated via the Developers Website.
E.g. World of Warcraft is activated via battle.net.
- Start by downloading/installing your Ubisoft game using the download provided on the games product page.
- Once the install is complete, launch the game by either locating the game's shortcut, or browse for the game in the Start > Programs list.
- Once Uplay launches, enter your Uplay account username and password.
- Login to Origin with the EA account you would like your game added to.
- Click on the Origin menu on the top left.
- Select "Redeem Product Code"
- Enter the serial key from the back of your game manual.
- The game will be added to your "My Games" section of Origin.
You can also redeem your code via the web:
- Go to activate.ea.com.
- Login with your EA / Origin account information.
- Enter your product code on the "Redeem Your Code" page.
- Launch Steam and login to your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.