Cyberpunk 2077 PC
-76%Add to Wish List
Note: Please redeem your code through the GOG GALAXY 2.0 application.
CD Projekt Red
CD Projekt RED
10 / 12 / 2020
Action RPG, Adventure, FPS, Futuristic, Open World, Sci-fi, Story Rich, Violent
Add to Wish List
Special Price $16.29 RRP $68.99
You May Also Like
- -31%The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition Xbox One (UK)Special Price $33.09 RRP $48.29
- -37%The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition Xbox One (US)Special Price $30.39 RRP $48.29
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world, action-adventure steampunk game where citizens are obsessed with power, glamour and body modification.
- Play as an outlaw named V and discover an implant that gives you immortality.
- From the creators of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Cyberpunk 2077 redefines visuals, storytelling and depth in videogames.
About Cyberpunk 2077
- Discover the massive open world of Night City. Every choice you make in this city affects the world around you.
- Customise your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle to suit your unique style and preferences.
- Embark on a risky mission to discover the prototype implant that gives you immortality.
- Enjoy visually stunning graphics in high-definition.
- Experience thrilling combat and action in this wild, steampunk adventure.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 7 or 10
- Processor Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Storage70 GB available space
- OS Windows 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- Memory12 GB RAM
- GraphicsGTX 1060 6GB, GTX 1660 Super or Radeon RX 590
- Storage70 GB available space
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 75Reviewed by WhiteWolf_UKReally enjoyable!Wasn't sure if i'd enjoy this game or not or if it would be really buggy. But it was actually a really good game! 1 crash and 2 bugs in 3 weeks of playing so far. Multiple endings and your choices matter! Vehicle steering is a bit wack sometimes but easy enough to get the hang of. Will keep playing to get all the endings!The Pros
- Multiple endings
- Choices matter
- Great graphics
- Decent story
- Ending I had was a bit of a let down
- Few minor bugs
- Vehicle steering is weird
- 75Reviewed by Katsushidecent gamestory was solid, graphics were solid, pretty laggy, shit frames, controls are ok, couldve been better
- 75Reviewed by MattIts AverageIts good if you get it cheap, but the game, for me, isnt the best. The gun play is average, and all the mods and stuff are meh.
- 100Reviewed by ianthats a great price14.99 for this cdkeys you are awesome cant wait to play this as my first high power game on my new pc to test it out thank you im one happy chapThe Pros
- best price around and so easy to follow the instructions to install
- cant find any
- 100Reviewed by eddieamazingmy 2nd favorite game of all time now, amazing story no matter which life path you pick and one of the best open worlds in any game.The Pros
- graphics, story, gameplay
- performance on pc
- 75Reviewed by darrylIt's okGame runs alot better now but still not perfect after over a year of updates so don't think the game will ever be glitch free
- 75Reviewed by TomCheeBest GTA like game since Sleeping dogsHonestly, Not even nearly as buggy as an avarage ElderScrolls or fallout game. I dont know why ppl are crying.
CDPR rly did a great job. Could have dont better tho yeah but, this game is still one of the best in years :)The Pros
- Graphics, story, world.
- 75Reviewed by Fat Buu 75Decent GameDecent game, looks good and the game play isnt bad. Few bugs but the game is playable. received my code super fast! thanks!
- 75Reviewed by MarkCyberpunkie 2077I have yet to play this game but i saw that the price is less than 20 bucks so i decided to buy it. honestly, i expect a lot of glitches but i do not care, as long as they wont break the game or delete my save files, i will be ok. well, I am installing the game as i write this review. Good luck to me and good luck to people going to play the game. cum.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by SilasGreat for the priceThe game is pretty good but I wouldn't pay £40 for it. I'm very glad that I got it for a bargain price here!The Pros
- The graphics and story is superb
- The map is quite poorly laid out. Still a bit glitchy even after a year
Write Your Review
Activate with GOG.com
How to install Cyberpunk 2077
- Download and install the GOG GALAXY 2.0 application.
- Launch the app. You will need to register a free GOG account, or log into an existing one.
- At the top of the app’s window, while in the “Recent” view, click “+ Add games & friends” and “Redeem GOG code”.
- When prompted, enter your game code which can be found on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com.
- Confirm redeeming the game. It will be added to your GOG account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the game.
- Open a web browser, and navigate to the GOG key redemption page. (https://www.gog.com/redeem)
- Create an account or log in if required.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
Save even more with this bundle deal