Cyberpunk 2077 PC
-76%Add to Wish List
Note: Please redeem your code through the GOG GALAXY 2.0 application.
CD Projekt Red
CD Projekt RED
10 / 12 / 2020
Action RPG, Adventure, FPS, Futuristic, Open World, Sci-fi, Story Rich, Violent
Add to Wish List
Special Price £11.99 RRP £49.99
You May Also Like
- -31%The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition Xbox One (UK)Special Price £23.99 RRP £34.99
- -37%The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition Xbox One (US)Special Price £21.99 RRP £34.99
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world, action-adventure steampunk game where citizens are obsessed with power, glamour and body modification.
- Play as an outlaw named V and discover an implant that gives you immortality.
- From the creators of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Cyberpunk 2077 redefines visuals, storytelling and depth in videogames.
About Cyberpunk 2077
- Discover the massive open world of Night City. Every choice you make in this city affects the world around you.
- Customise your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle to suit your unique style and preferences.
- Embark on a risky mission to discover the prototype implant that gives you immortality.
- Enjoy visually stunning graphics in high-definition.
- Experience thrilling combat and action in this wild, steampunk adventure.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 7 or 10
- Processor Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Storage70 GB available space
- OS Windows 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- Memory12 GB RAM
- GraphicsGTX 1060 6GB, GTX 1660 Super or Radeon RX 590
- Storage70 GB available space
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 75Reviewed by Crazy HorseBetter than expectedHad one or two physics bugs, besides that its a well made game, main campaign is 10hrs but there is a massive amount of side gigs and quests to get on with, great crafting section and plenty of guns/swordsThe Pros
- Rpg perk and stat system,
- Weapons, crafting, graphics
- Life choices dont matter too much
- 75Reviewed by SeanIntense story from start to finishAlthough this game was plagued with bugs, fortunately the PC version was fairly bug free. I managed to play the game from start to finish without any noticeable bugs, and it provided a very intense story. CDkeys delivered the game on launch with absolutely no issues.The Pros
- Story was fairly short
- 25Reviewed by BryanOverratedDont fall for the hype, pay $20 or less for this, theres far too many bugs to call this triple A. All the eye candy this game has doesnt make up for the laughable bugs and AI fails.The Pros
- eye candy
- looting bugs, minimap, Ai, menu interface
- 75Reviewed by CCyberpunk 2066Not a bad game. Good plot and very interactive missions but the game just gets repetitive and boring. Also, some of the bugs haven’t been fixed which is annoying.The Pros
- Good Plot
- 25Reviewed by postaledBroken - Incomplete - Misleading.Even with all the patches released to this day, the game is still the equivalent of an early access title.
For all its great writing, it still delivered less than half of what was promised; cyberpunk tries to do it all, but fails on almost every level. It tries to be the modern-day Crysis, tries to be a better world-builder than GTA, and tries to have the best narrative. With such ambitions, it was impossible to reach the heights it promised to reach.
Also, be aware, system requirements are MISLEADING. So is that requirements chart released by cdprojekt. Keep in mind that the requirements/recommended systems are aimed towards a 30 FPS gameplay.The Pros
- Amazing graphical innovations.
- Immersive writing.
- Satisfying gunplay.
- Positives undone due to bugs, missing design, and cut corners.
- Still feels like early access.
- 75Reviewed by KyojuroOverall greatHonestly not that bad for me but that's most likely because I didn't join the hype but wanted to see if it truly was as bad as people made it out to be and honestly the bugs aren't game breaking besides 1 bug that ruined my whole save file which was a calling bug that made me stuck in a call and I basically couldn't do anything after that but luckily I already had like 30 hours on that save and completed the game multiple times the combat honestly I'm not a big fan of is kinda repetitive and not that hard I just killed everyone with the mantis blades and katanas but the story is interesting (including the side quests) and I had fun beating the game.The Pros
- The story
- The tons of content to explore
- The customization power
- Riding around the city
- I had to delete my save because a bug broke my game
- a few minor bugs
- repetitive and easy combat
- 25Reviewed by joe dirtjust boringthe world has so much potential but it just never delivers. so many bugs and not fully fleshed out ideas in the game its sad. you can tell it was rushed out the door just begging for more features
- 75Reviewed by JaquelineGreat gameI absolutely enjoy the game. I love the character designs, the world, the humour, the skilling, the story, the story telling and lots more about it. After about 80 hours it gets really repetitive though, all you can do is the blue tagged events on the map and already far too early you become overpowered without even much effort, then the game is just easy and pointless.
I did spend an entertaining, thrilling and fun 90 hours in it so far tho. Can't complain about any not-funny bugs btw.The Pros
- Story; world; skill system; story telling
- repetitive; too easy
- 75Reviewed by DeekzCyberpunkBrought it when it first released but couldn't get into it, waited a few months and I can say I really enjoyed it.The Pros
- Melee combat is fast paced and fun
- Game looks incredible
- Does have some mildly annoying bugs but none of them were game breaking in my experience.
- 75Reviewed by ERICgamerwas hoping for more but its not bad.cd projekt red did an awesome job with the witcher, so i was looking for the same i guess.The Pros
- action, customization
Write Your Review
Activate with GOG.com
How to install Cyberpunk 2077
- Download and install the GOG GALAXY 2.0 application.
- Launch the app. You will need to register a free GOG account, or log into an existing one.
- At the top of the app’s window, while in the “Recent” view, click “+ Add games & friends” and “Redeem GOG code”.
- When prompted, enter your game code which can be found on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com.
- Confirm redeeming the game. It will be added to your GOG account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the game.
- Open a web browser, and navigate to the GOG key redemption page. (https://www.gog.com/redeem)
- Create an account or log in if required.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
Save even more with this bundle deal