Cyberpunk 2077 PC
-70%Add to Wish List
Note: Please redeem your code through the GOG GALAXY 2.0 application.
CD Projekt Red
CD Projekt RED
10 / 12 / 2020
Action RPG, Adventure, FPS, Futuristic, Open World, Sci-fi, Story Rich, Violent
Add to Wish List
Special Price €17.99 RRP €59.99
You May Also Like
- -31%The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition Xbox One (UK)Special Price €28.79 RRP €41.99
- -37%The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition Xbox One (US)Special Price €26.39 RRP €41.99
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world, action-adventure steampunk game where citizens are obsessed with power, glamour and body modification.
- Play as an outlaw named V and discover an implant that gives you immortality.
- From the creators of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Cyberpunk 2077 redefines visuals, storytelling and depth in videogames.
About Cyberpunk 2077
- Discover the massive open world of Night City. Every choice you make in this city affects the world around you.
- Customise your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle to suit your unique style and preferences.
- Embark on a risky mission to discover the prototype implant that gives you immortality.
- Enjoy visually stunning graphics in high-definition.
- Experience thrilling combat and action in this wild, steampunk adventure.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 7 or 10
- Processor Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Storage70 GB available space
- OS Windows 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- Memory12 GB RAM
- GraphicsGTX 1060 6GB, GTX 1660 Super or Radeon RX 590
- Storage70 GB available space
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by martinAwesomeLoving this game, i haven't come across any of the document game baugs or crashes myelf as.
Looks stunning and great fun to play.The Pros
- Haven't found any myself as yet
- 75Reviewed by DarrenNot the worst.Under all the bugs its actually not a bad game. I personally did not encounter any game crashes but a lot of pop in and glitches some of which have been patched out. Story is interesting and hopefully either DLC or a future sequel can add upon it.The Pros
- The city and design.
- Constant bugs.
- 75Reviewed by Tomreally funI like its pretty. fun. Needs work which it does get its updates a good bit. Bought on sale, cant beat the price here!The Pros
- sooo pretty. Fun
- 100Reviewed by snakeCyberPunkA true game of the year contender. CD Projekt Red has outdone itself. An engrossing action PC with solid gameplay and mechanics that lets you be the badass cyborg you always wanted to be. Can't speak to consoles but the pc version has been solid performance wise, if extremely demanding.The Pros
- Gameplay, characters, story, freedom
- 75Reviewed by CatalinImproved allotWell since the game came out and we all know how it came out new it's a much better experience and it is what maybe it should have been when it did launch so ... if you still wanna try it go for it!The Pros
- More fix's than I can count.
- 100Reviewed by RonarioCyberpunk2077 PCDespite a few bugs I encountered right after release, I spent almost 100 hours in that awesome cyberpunk world and played it straight to the end. One of the best games I played in my 30 years of pc gaming. Cdkeys.com as a reseller is top notch! I was buying game for a longtime at mmoga but cdkeys is my number one nowThe Pros
- Cyberpunk Setting
- 100Reviewed by KevinCYBERPUNK 2077 PCI loved this game the story was amazing although a bit short , but never the less the world is stunning yes i did have a few bugs and glitches but using cd keys to get it for £20 i cant complain.The Pros
- amazing world designs
- very fun game and storyline
- lifeless npc's
- a few glitches
- 100Reviewed by PaulBrilliantExcellent Game, please do not simply downvote this game cause reddit told you to. Play it! People are ruining gaming for everybody. GET OFF REDDIT!!!!!!The Pros
- Hive Mind Mentality of people rating this game
- 25Reviewed by tylerAWFUL GAMEhad the game for about 3 months. played for about 10 hours and there were so many bugs. storyline is confusing and the game doesnt really make sense to me. the sky and lighting is so bright and it blinds you. im on a 3070 and tbh it does look amazing on ultra ray tracing but still its just a boring game. the tedious amount of upgrading items and slowly progressing your character is boring and the games tells you so much in the space of 5 mins you dont know what is going on.
- 50Reviewed by VengefulBuggy mess, but there's still fun to be hadThe story and most of the quest design is excellent, however the game is let down by a fairly lifeless, boring world. The PC version seemingly performs much better in terms of bugs/glitches than the console versions, however they still show up far too frequently which gets irritating. I would recommend for the story, but only at a discounted price.The Pros
- Lifeless World
- Frequent Glitches
Write Your Review
Activate with GOG.com
How to install Cyberpunk 2077
- Download and install the GOG GALAXY 2.0 application.
- Launch the app. You will need to register a free GOG account, or log into an existing one.
- At the top of the app’s window, while in the “Recent” view, click “+ Add games & friends” and “Redeem GOG code”.
- When prompted, enter your game code which can be found on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com.
- Confirm redeeming the game. It will be added to your GOG account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the game.
- Open a web browser, and navigate to the GOG key redemption page. (https://www.gog.com/redeem)
- Create an account or log in if required.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
Save even more with this bundle deal