Craft Keep VR PC
-66%Add to Wish List
21 / 4 / 2017
Adventure, Crafting, Indie, Medieval, Simulation, Story Rich, Strategy, VR
Add to Wish List
Special Price €4.49 RRP €13.09
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Craft Keep VR PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Craft Keep VR PC
- Adventurers will rush to your stall asking you to craft something as simple as an iron PlainGru sword...
- Simply etch an engraving on the sword or dagger you wish to enchant and then rub the enchantment stone across the dagger until it glows.
- Repair the blades so that they may return once more to defeat the foe that made them look foolish and try to claw back any shred of dignity.
About Craft Keep VR PC
- Do you want to craft magnificent blades and brew powerful concoctions for local adventurers? If the answer is yes - and why wouldn't it be? - the position of local trainee Alchemist-blacksmith has just become available, thanks to a staffing grievance from the resident dragon who decided to e͞at̷ o̶u̵r̀ ̧las̕t͟ ̕trainee̸./li>
- Forge Weapons - As the local blacksmith you'll be trusted by hundreds of adventurers to provide them with powerful and reasonably priced swords. Adventurers will rush to your stall asking you to craft something as simple as an iron PlainGru sword... What, you'd think you'd be ready to craft a frizzy dragonbone JagMar sword? Of course not, you build up to that!
- Enchant & Brew - The cauldron is a beautiful tool for every alchemist. You can create some pretty potent concoctions with this bad boy. I would know, I spent a good time in my college years creating several cheeky potions as a prank. Good times.... Anyway, With the cauldron you'll need to mix a selection of herbs in order to create useable items like health potions or to charge up enchantment stones.
- What are enchantment stones? Well, they are stones that have properties to enchant things. It's not rocket science, i mean er witchcraft, well, maybe it is... Anyway! The enchantment stones can be used on swords and daggers to give them brand new properties like fire and ice.
- Simply etch an engraving on the sword or dagger you wish to enchant (I tend to use a variety of obscenities in various languages) and then rub the enchantment stone across the dagger until it glows. Job done! You'll have a legendary enchanted sword fit for any adventurer. Just be careful where you wave those stones, we will not be responsible for any third degree burns caused by the use of Enchantment stones.
- Repair Weapons - More often than not, the local adventurers do not maintain their blades. This leads to an adventurer running to their mommy from even the puniest of beasts with a few dozen bruises. These adventurers need someone to repair their blades so that they may return once more to defeat the foe that made them look foolish and try to claw back any shred of dignity.
- Repair their blades using the forge, anvil and hammer. Remember, an adventurer with a broken blade is a poor sorry excuse of a man so treat them with kindness and respect... After they leave and pay for your services you have our permission to snigger or chuckle at their shocking negligence of weapon preservation.
- VIRTUAL REALITY - Craft Keep makes use of the Valve HTC Vive’s motion controller capabilities and uses room scale. We’ve been having great fun in the environment and really can’t wait to see players enjoying the game with this tech.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- ProcessorIntel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage1 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price €4.49 RRP €13.09