Control Ultimate Edition PC
-77%Add to Wish List
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Control Ultimate Edition
- Battle a relentless enemy through exciting missions and challenging boss fights to earn powerful upgrades that maximize abilities and customize your weaponry.
- Explore the Bureau’s shifting environments only to discover that there is always more than meets the eye…
- Unleash destruction through transforming weaponry and telekinetic powers.
About Control Ultimate Edition
- A corruptive presence has invaded the Federal Bureau of Control…Only you have the power to stop it. The world is now your weapon in an epic fight to annihilate an ominous enemy through deep and unpredictable environments. Containment has failed, humanity is at stake. Will you regain control?
- Winner of over 80 awards, Control is a visually stunning third-person action-adventure that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Blending open-ended environments with the signature world-building and storytelling of renowned developer, Remedy Entertainment, Control presents an expansive and intensely gratifying gameplay experience.
- Uncover the mysteries: Can you handle the bureau’s dark secrets? Unfold an epic supernatural struggle, filled with unexpected characters and bizarre events, as you search for your missing brother, and discover the truth that has brought you here.
- Everything is your weapon: Unleash destruction through transforming weaponry and telekinetic powers. Discover new ways to annihilate your enemies as you harness powerful abilities to turn everything around you into a lethal weapon.
- Explore a hidden world: Delve deep into the ominous expanses of a secretive government agency. Explore the Bureau’s shifting environments only to discover that there is always more than meets the eye….
- Fight for control: Battle a relentless enemy through exciting missions and challenging boss fights to earn powerful upgrades that maximize abilities and customize your weaponry.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7, 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-4690 / AMD FX 4350
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 280X
- Storage42 GB available space
- OSWindows 10, 64-bit
- Processor Intel Core i5-7600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660/1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580 AMD | For Ray Tracing: GeForce RTX 2060
- Storage42 GB available space
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by TestprodGood gameI love this game! I love graphics and the gameplay is comfortable. It has an unique history which is very excited!The Pros
- - graphic
- - gameplay
- - history
- 100Reviewed by ShizumaMeh.Could be better, could be super worse. The graphics are amazing and the story is catchy. The ending was the worst imo
- 100Reviewed by HenryDoesn't disappointHands down an awesome game, amazing design, and great story. Not only does this game look beautiful it doesn't require insane specs like most AAA games. Jesse is such a likeable character and the game has a lot of depth to it. It just keeps getting better and better the more you play. I'll admit it's a little hard and I had to use some of the settings to make it easier for me! Definitely recommend this game!The Pros
- Runs amazingly, Beautiful design, Fantastic story.
- A little Difficult
- 50Reviewed by komugi ojikan daga nanika got enen the theInteresting ideas but left a lot to be desiredThis isn't a bad game - it's graphically very impressive and from a technical perspective one of the best running games I've ever played. The SCP-like setting and story was interesting enough to carry me through the game from start to finish. My main problem is the gameplay loop isn't great. It's mostly go from objective to objective and shoot gun at enemies with very little of interest going on. It rarely presents a challenge, and when it does it manages to feel irritating instead of satisfying and I can't really place why.The Pros
- Story, graphics, weird Finnish janitor
- Game sucks
- 75Reviewed by IvanNot badInteresting story that kind of messes with your head (Mindblowing if you will). Gameplay is so so but interesting enough to keep you entertained through the story.The Pros
- Story, visuals, effects.
- Combat, upgrade system - character progression system.
- 75Reviewed by GlennEven better than expectedI wasn't so certain about the game before I bought it, nut no regrets at all! I like 1st and 3rd person shooters and this doesn't disappoint. There are puzzles, keyboard/mouse skills and sometimes a little bit of "what the heck!". A game that surprises.The Pros
- Interesting premise, a little dark and a good enough shooter to give fun, fear and jumps
- Going into a room that's already been cleared of baddies sometimes needs another clearance
- 100Reviewed by StefanoSuperbI have been totally captured by the story and the gameplay is just lots of fun. Really a great game!
- 100Reviewed by RickWorth it for the ray tracing.The game is very beautiful and scenic.
- 100Reviewed by SebastianBuy WorthyNice game with a cool gameplay concept and a thrilling story.
- 100Reviewed by Miagreat game!Great game! I had a lot of fun flying and flinging items at enemies. The ray tracing is so beautiful! The gameplay is very unique, it's a short story experience unfortunately but there's a lot of collectibles and depth to the game itself. I also don't regret buying on CDKEY's! I highly recommend CDKEY's!
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price €9.59 RRP €41.99