- Call of Duty (COD): Black Ops III 3 Beta Access Code (PC/Xbox One)
Call of Duty (COD): Black Ops III 3 Beta Access Code (PC/Xbox One)
PLEAE NOTE: THIS VERSION IS FOR BETA ONLY - THE FULL GAME IS NOT INCLUDED.
For game only click here
For game + beta click here
Beta access is scheduled to start on 26 Aug 2015 for PC and Xbox One
For beta details please see instructions at bottom of this product page.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III deploys its players into a future where bio-technology has enabled a new breed of Black Ops soldier. Players are now always on and always connected to the intelligence grid and their fellow operatives during battle. In a world more divided than ever, this elite squad consists of men and women who have enhanced their combat capabilities to fight faster, stronger, and smarter. Every soldier has to make difficult decisions and visit dark places in this engaging, gritty narrative.
A CALL OF DUTY CAMPAIGN UNLIKE ANYTHING BEFORE IT
Co-Op Campaign: Treyarch elevates the Call of Duty social gaming experience by delivering a campaign with the ability to play cooperatively with up to four players online, using the same battle-tested network infrastructure and social systems that support its world-class Multiplayer and Zombies game modes.
Cinematic Arena-Style Play: Designed for co-op and re-playability, players encounter all the epic cinematic gameplay moments Call of Duty is known for delivering as well as new open-area arena-style gameplay elements designed to allow players to approach the game with a different strategy each time they play.
Character Progression: And now, every player is completely customizable: from weapons and loadouts, to abilities and outfits, all with full progression systems and a personalized armory to show off accomplishments, providing a constantly-evolving campaign experience.
PREPARE FOR A LEVELED-UP MULTIPLAYER
New Movement System: With Black Ops III, Treyarch premieres a new momentum-based chained-movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling abilities in a multitude of combinations, all while maintaining complete control over your weapon at all times.
Tailored Map Design: Maps are designed from the ground-up for the new movement system, allowing players to be successful with traditional movement, as well as advanced tactics and maneuvers.
Specialist Characters: Black Ops III multiplayer also introduces the new Specialist character system, which allows players to rank up and master each specific character’s battle-hardened capabilities and weapons. With this addition to Traditional and Weapons XP progressions systems, Black Ops III multiplayer gives players three different ways to rank up.
Beta Redemption Instructions:
1. Visit www.callofduty.com/beta and log in or create an account to redeem your Beta Access code.
2. After redeeming your Beta Access code, more detail will follow on how and when you can access the Beta.
- 100Reviewed by Callumgood gamehavent actually bought it but from my experience playing it on xbox its really fun the campaign is good multiplayer is really fun and the zombies is my favourite part and with steam workshop it gets even funnierThe Pros
- Zombies- chronicles bring back old maps and workshop can be lots of fun
- a few bugs but mostly fixed
- 100Reviewed by AdamMost underrated CODEasily the most underrated CODThe Pros
- Supply Drops
- 75Reviewed by Eoghangoodgood game. I recommend it.
- 100Reviewed by chrisgood gamevery fun 30$ tho a lil expensive but classicThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by UmarAwesome FPSLike all CoD games, this is another great addition to own. Of course you will enjoy the last eat titles Activision are releasing, but it’s good to play these Black Ops editionsThe Pros
- Gameplay, graphics, online play
- 100Reviewed by SmugstrAmazing ZombiesThe campaign is meh the mp is pretty good but the zombies is great especially custom zombiesThe Pros
- Multiplayer, Zombies
- Reviewed by controllerBrilliant game, even 7 years onif you like COD zombies then this game is worth every penny. Arguably the peak of COD zombies with the best easter eggs from any game, 8 reworked maps from the other CODs from nacht der untoten to origins, with fully functioning easter eggs. The modding community seems invincible, each week new maps are relentlessley churned out and are free, just watch for storage space. 10/10 would definitely recommend.The Pros
- DLC prices
- 75Reviewed by CzekkiCOD ReviewGame is good, unlike some older ones you can change FOV and custom maps are a lot of fun with friends.
Visual are good too.The Pros
- Being able to change FOV
- 100Reviewed by SebastianCALL OF DUTY (COD): BLACK OPS III 3great graphics, mobility, atmosphere. excellent game. I recommend it for every shooter game fanatic.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by NZXBest CODBought this game a few years ago, and imo is still the best COD game to date. Quick & fast delivery!
- No 1. -17%PLAYSTATION PLUS - 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION (USA)Special Price $49.89 RRP $59.99
- No 2. -55%God of War Ragnarök PS5 (US)Special Price $38.99 RRP $86.09
- No 3. -54%1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PCSpecial Price $7.39 RRP $15.99
- No 4. -30%FIFA 23 ULTIMATE TEAM 2800 POINTS XBOX ONE/XBOX SERIES X|SSpecial Price $17.19 RRP $24.59
- No 5. -32%The Last of Us Part I PCSpecial Price $41.79 RRP $61.49
- No 6. -26%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $31.99 RRP $42.99
- No 7. -23%DLCDestiny 2: Lightfall PC - DLCSpecial Price $37.89 RRP $49.19