Blood Bowl 2 - Necromantic PC - DLC
-30%Add to Wish List
Add to Wish List
Special Price €4.09 RRP €5.79
Focus Home Interactive
8 / 9 / 2016
Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Sports, Strategy, Turn Based Combat, Violent, Gore
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Blood Bowl 2 - Necromantic. Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play Blood Bowl 2 - Necromantic
- Blood Bowl 2 smashes Warhammer and American football together, in an explosive cocktail of turn-based strategy, humour and brutality, adapted from Games Workshop’s famous boardgame
- The multiplayer modes are bigger and richer than ever. In the persistent online mode, create and manage your own team comprised of one of eight races from the Warhammer world
- Organize entirely customisable championships, from qualifications to finale, and use the new Transfer Market to buy and sell your players, and build your Blood Bowl dream-team!
About Blood Bowl 2 - Necromantic
- The Necromantic come with Werewolves, Flesh Golems, Ghouls, Zombies and Wights. The dead do not rest easy in the graveyards of the Old World. So it was only a matter of time before a Necromancer would decide to shackle these unstoppable killing machines with arcane and powerful magics, and soothe their tortured souls with a nice game of Blood Bowl!
- The Necromantic are a very versatile race, but their best players are their Werewolves. These lethal killing machines are their main attacking force, providing pure psychopathic fury and claws that can render armour utterly useless.
- The main dilemma for a Necromantic Coach is how to replace his more specialized players when they get pounded into the ground, never to rise again. Zombies are easy to find, shambling around any old graveyard in the dead of night, but the more useful players, such as the Flesh Golems and Werewolves, can cost a hefty sum to replace.
- Blood Bowl 2’s new graphics engine and high-flying realization makes for a faithful portrayal of the fury and intensity of classic Blood Bowl matches. The solo game mode will have you lead the famous Reikland Reavers. Former star team of Blood Bowl you are tasked with bringing them back to glory, following a full story campaign supported by the hilarious commentators Jim & Bob from Cabalvision. Each match of the campaign is unique, with unexpected and surprising events constantly renewing the experience!
- The multiplayer modes are bigger and richer than ever. In the persistent online mode, create and manage your own team comprised of one of eight races from the Warhammer world – Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, High Elves, Dark Elves, Chaos, and the Bretonnia newcomers. You will develop your team, gaining XP and unlocking new skills. But beware! On the pitch, all losses are permanent... Organize entirely customisable championships, from qualifications to finale, and use the new Transfer Market to buy and sell your players, and build your Blood Bowl dream-team!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWINDOWS VISTA/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8
- ProcessorAMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.5 GHZ
- Memory3072 MB RAM
- Graphics768 MB 100% DIRECTX 10 AND SHADERS 4.0 COMPATIBLE ATI RADEON HD 5670/NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 260 OR HIGHER
- Storage8 GB available space
MAC OS X
- OSMAC OS X 10.10/MAC OS X 10.11
- Processor INTEL CORE I5 3 GHZ
- Memory4096 MB RAM
- GraphicsATI RADEON HD 6970M/NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 650M OR HIGHER
- Storage 8 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com