Assassin's Creed Valhalla PC (EU & UK)
Special Price $17.89 RRP $67.49
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
10 Nov 2020
You May Also Like
- -19%Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Deluxe Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $17.19 RRP $21.19
- -80%Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Ultimate Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $23.69 RRP $119.99
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Assassin's Creed Valhalla (EU) .
The top 3 reasons to play Assassin's Creed Valhalla (EU)
- Command a crew of raiders and launch lightning-fast surprise attacks from your longship to claim your enemies’ riches for your clan.
- Unleash the ruthless fighting style of a Viking warrior and dual-wield axes, swords, or even shields against fierce, relentless foes.
- Influence the world around you while acquiring new skills and gear to suit your playstyle.
About Assassin's Creed Valhalla (EU)
- Become Eivor, a mighty Viking raider and lead your clan from the harsh shores of Norway to a new home amid the lush farmlands of ninth-century England. Explore a beautiful, mysterious open world where you'll face brutal enemies, raid fortresses, build your clan's new settlement, and forge alliances to win glory and earn a place in Valhalla. England in the age of the Vikings is a fractured nation of petty lords and warring kingdoms. Beneath the chaos lies a rich and untamed land waiting for a new conqueror. Will it be you?
- Lead Epic Raids: Lead your people in massive assaults against Saxon armies and fortresses, and expand your influence far beyond your settlement’s borders.
- Visceral Combat: Choose your tactics and dismember opponents in close-quarters combat, riddle them with arrows, or assassinate them with your hidden blade.
- Write Your Viking Saga: The advanced RPG mechanics of Assassin's Creed Valhalla give you new ways to grow as a warrior and a leader. Blaze your own path across England by fighting brutal battles and leading fiery raids, or form strategic alliances and triumph by your wits. Every choice you make in combat and conversation is another step on the path to greatness.
- Grow Your Settlement: Grow and customize your own settlement by recruiting new clan members and building upgradable structures. Get better troops by constructing a barracks, improve your weapons at the blacksmith, discover new customization options with a tattoo parlor, and much more.
- Share Your Custom Raider: Create and customize your own mercenary Vikings to share online, and reap the spoils when they fight alongside your friends in their own sagas. Recruit mercenaries created by other players, and add their strength to your forces.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- ProcessorProcessor (AMD / Intel): Ryzen 3 1200 - 3.1 Ghz / i5-4460 - 3.2 Ghz
- Memory8GB (Dual-channel mode)
- GraphicsAMD R9 380 - 4GB / GeForce GTX 960 4GB
- OSWindows 10 (64-bit only)
- Processor (AMD / Intel): Ryzen 5 1600 - 3.2 Ghz / i7-4790 - 3.6 Ghz
- Memory8GB (Dual-channel mode)
- GraphicsAMD RX 570 - 8GB / GeForce GTX 1060 - 6GB
GenreAction, Action RPG, Multiplayer, RPG, Violent, Historical, Gore
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 75Reviewed by TaylorGreat service - mediocre gameGreat service on the part of CD keys instant delivery and code worked first time. Only reason it's not 100 is because whilst the game is great, its a typical Ubisoft open world game, always feels a bit lifeless.The Pros
- Fast delivery
- Open world needs more work - Ubisoft.
- 75Reviewed by ChrisReviewYo I thought this game was gonna suck but it didntThe Pros
- the game
- A few things
- 100Reviewed by AlfsterGreatReally fun game, with lots of content in the DLC with 2 new areas and more weapon typesThe Pros
- A lot
- 100Reviewed by DavidA brilliant and fun RPGI have never been a massive fan of the AC series but thoroughly enjoyed this game from an RPG fan point of view. I think it’s unfair to label the game as assassins creed as it’s not what it is.The Pros
- 75Reviewed by JamesA lot to exploreAll in all it's a good game and i enjoyed it but it just don't have that Assassin's creed feel to it like the earlier games.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by IonGood gameI like to play assassins creed like always. is a good game, fun to play, new locations and characters. RecomendedThe Pros
- every thing is good
- 100Reviewed by CurtisBest assassins creedThis is by far the best assassin’s game I’ve ever played the fighting mechanics in this game beats every assassins creedThe Pros
- It’s fun and there is lots to do
- Nothing everything is great
- Reviewed by - The Wonderer CodeFREAKING AMAZING!Everyone saying this is just like odyssey, clearly didn't play this game properly or didn't play odyssey... the crew hiring is different, the ship aspects are different, you don't build a base in odyssey as in this one you do, completely personalisable as well, the way you use weapons is soooooo much better! the story line in this is also better, different gods, and the way they contact you is different, the way you start raids is freaking amazing and the battles are also similar to odyssey but so much better. 10/10 recommend I've literally bought this for PC and XBOX because I love it so much!The Pros
- Reviewed by SimonGreat gameGreat game, fun, huge map especially with all the add ons and lots of stuff to do. Great graphics as well.
- Reviewed by BillyAC Vwas a great game really enjoyed raiding old england, customization is really good throughout aswell.The Pros
- vikings and england
- was just too much like odyssey
Write Your Review
Activate with uPlay
- Download the uPlay client to your PC: (https://uplay.ubi.com/). Sign up, and log in.
- Select the ‘key’ symbol on the top-right hand corner of the Uplay client.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
Save even more with this bundle deal