Assassin's Creed Valhalla PC (EU & UK)
Special Price €18.29 RRP €63.69
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
10 Nov 2020
You May Also Like
- -59%Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Deluxe Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price €8.29 RRP €20.09
- -78%Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Ultimate Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price €24.79 RRP €113.29
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Assassin's Creed Valhalla (EU) .
The top 3 reasons to play Assassin's Creed Valhalla (EU)
- Command a crew of raiders and launch lightning-fast surprise attacks from your longship to claim your enemies’ riches for your clan.
- Unleash the ruthless fighting style of a Viking warrior and dual-wield axes, swords, or even shields against fierce, relentless foes.
- Influence the world around you while acquiring new skills and gear to suit your playstyle.
About Assassin's Creed Valhalla (EU)
- Become Eivor, a mighty Viking raider and lead your clan from the harsh shores of Norway to a new home amid the lush farmlands of ninth-century England. Explore a beautiful, mysterious open world where you'll face brutal enemies, raid fortresses, build your clan's new settlement, and forge alliances to win glory and earn a place in Valhalla. England in the age of the Vikings is a fractured nation of petty lords and warring kingdoms. Beneath the chaos lies a rich and untamed land waiting for a new conqueror. Will it be you?
- Lead Epic Raids: Lead your people in massive assaults against Saxon armies and fortresses, and expand your influence far beyond your settlement’s borders.
- Visceral Combat: Choose your tactics and dismember opponents in close-quarters combat, riddle them with arrows, or assassinate them with your hidden blade.
- Write Your Viking Saga: The advanced RPG mechanics of Assassin's Creed Valhalla give you new ways to grow as a warrior and a leader. Blaze your own path across England by fighting brutal battles and leading fiery raids, or form strategic alliances and triumph by your wits. Every choice you make in combat and conversation is another step on the path to greatness.
- Grow Your Settlement: Grow and customize your own settlement by recruiting new clan members and building upgradable structures. Get better troops by constructing a barracks, improve your weapons at the blacksmith, discover new customization options with a tattoo parlor, and much more.
- Share Your Custom Raider: Create and customize your own mercenary Vikings to share online, and reap the spoils when they fight alongside your friends in their own sagas. Recruit mercenaries created by other players, and add their strength to your forces.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- ProcessorProcessor (AMD / Intel): Ryzen 3 1200 - 3.1 Ghz / i5-4460 - 3.2 Ghz
- Memory8GB (Dual-channel mode)
- GraphicsAMD R9 380 - 4GB / GeForce GTX 960 4GB
- OSWindows 10 (64-bit only)
- Processor (AMD / Intel): Ryzen 5 1600 - 3.2 Ghz / i7-4790 - 3.6 Ghz
- Memory8GB (Dual-channel mode)
- GraphicsAMD RX 570 - 8GB / GeForce GTX 1060 - 6GB
GenreAction, Action RPG, Multiplayer, RPG, Violent, Historical, Gore
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by TecKimGood GameThe game is enjoyable. The gameplay and the graphics are amazing but the story could have been better. Overall would recommend.The Pros
- Gameplay. Graphics.
- Story line.
- 75Reviewed by Mason03assasins creed valhallagood gameplay too long though for me. I enjoyed what I played which was about 46hours but i felt a bit overwhelmed with all of the different missions and long story.The Pros
- good mechanics and story
- too long (90hr+)
- 100Reviewed by WelshGreat GameLovce this game, great content. I really enjoyed visiting the 9th century england as a viking. its great fun and has alot of content to enjoy.The Pros
- viking style fighting.
- not alot
- 75Reviewed by LolekDon't consider it an AC gameI've played all of the AC games over the years, and found the series somewhat took a nose dive after the Syndicate game. I think it's important at this point to treat this like any other game, instead of the over saturated AC series. This is a brilliant game! but it's not a brilliant AC game.The Pros
- Repetitive tasks
- 75Reviewed by mohammed nazamAmazingSuch a amazing game and price felt like so much for buying it digital . Can't wait until new one must buyThe Pros
- None big fam of this series of game
- 100Reviewed by AndyMBreathtaking!Gorgeous world and interesting story. It really has become a solid franchise and in Valhalla it keeps up that momentum.The Pros
- Stunning landscapes. Immersive story.
- Requires a high end system to get the most from the graphics settings.
- 100Reviewed by AJIncredible gameThis game was already mind-blowing and I loved it a tonne! Sure it was long and tedious at times, but I had a lot of breaks in-between and I made sure to explore other locations whenever I was bored of mainland England. I would go to (SPOILERS) Asgard then to Vinland etc.The Pros
- Interactive world that flows really smoothly and super fun
- Tedious and long at times
- 100Reviewed by AJIncredible game and exapnsionsThis game was already mind-blowing and I loved it a tonne! Sure it was long and tedious at times, but I had a lot of breaks in-between and I made sure to explore other locations whenever I was bored of mainland England. Now these 2 expansions just made the game so much cooler because you get to go to Ireland and France!The Pros
- Engaging, fun and unique while still feeling AC-like. Being a Viking in an AC world was super cool.
- Tedious and dragging at times.
- 100Reviewed by AdlBeautiful!Very good game. Very interesting and breathtaking! Buy this game soon and you will not regret it! CDkeys, thanks for your shop)))
- 100Reviewed by GainfulTVAmazingGreat game - would 100% recommend this game, great story line, great characters and even better graphics.The Pros
- Story, Ships, Camp, Raids, Characters, Weapons & Armour, Graphics, Ranking/Point System.
- No flaws that come to mind.
Write Your Review
Activate with uPlay
- Download the uPlay client to your PC: (https://uplay.ubi.com/). Sign up, and log in.
- Select the ‘key’ symbol on the top-right hand corner of the Uplay client.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
Save even more with this bundle deal