Assassin's Creed Unity PC
Paris, 1789. The French Revolution turns a once magnificent city into a place of terror and chaos. Its cobblestoned streets run red with the blood of commoners who dare to rise up against an oppressive aristocracy. Yet as the nation tears itself apart, a young man named Arno will embark upon an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the Revolution. His pursuit will throw him into the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation, and transform him into a true Master Assassin.
Introducing Assassin's Creed Unity, the blockbuster franchise's new chapter powered by the all new Anvil engine, rebuilt from the ground up for next gen. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience the French Revolution as never before, and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny.
- A Ruthless New Hero For A Brutal World – Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, more lethal than his ancestors. Take down your prey with a range of new weapons such as the Phantom Blade, a Hidden Blade with crossbow capabilities.
- Brand-New Parkour, Combat, and Stealth Gameplay – Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin, brought to life by the new Anvil engine.
- Full motion control: new parkour mechanics for seamless free running up, across, and down city walls and buildings.
- A reinvented fighting system provides a richer combat experience based on skill, timing, and flow.
- Enhanced stealth gameplay including new stealth mode, cover system and crowd manipulation techniques. Stay hidden, stalk your prey and strike without warning.
- Deep Customization Mechanics To Craft Your Own Master Assassin – Craft your own unique play style by choosing your weapons, gear, outfit and specialized skills. Mix and match from hundreds of possible combinations and build your Stealth, Fighting, and Navigation abilities from a new expansive skill tree. Become the ultimate Master Assassin.
- Discover Revolutionary Paris, Brought To Life As Never Before – Carve your way through a stunning full scale, open world city, a feat only possible through the power of the new Anvil engine.
- Explore detailed building interiors and discover secret underground catacombs and sewers.
- Embark on Ancestral Missions, Treasure Hunts, Murder Mysteries, Contracts and more. The city is packed full of activities that will captivate you for hours
- Witness the chaos of the French Revolution first-hand by immersing yourself in realistic, systemic crowds of up to 5,000 AI driven characters.
- A Unique Co-Op Experience You Must Play To Believe – In addition to an epic Singe Player campaign, join up to three friends and experience the online open world of 18th century Paris. Pull off ambitious Heists and take part in unique narrative driven missions designed exclusively for cooperative play. Sabotage an execution. Protect an emperor. Assassinate a Templar agent. But victory won’t be easy; you and your lethal band must rely on communication, coordination, and diverse skills to accomplish your missions, then vanish into the shadows.
64-bit operating system
Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz
Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM)
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
Hard Drive Space
50 GB available space
Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
256 kbps or faster broadband connection
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or better, GeForce GTX 700 series; AMD Radeon HD7970 or better, Radeon R9 200 series
Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
- 100Reviewed by StevenThe Last Good ACThe last good game in the series
- 75Reviewed by Hilainice gamenice game nice game nice game nice game nice game nice game
- 75Reviewed by DiegoI love thisI know for sure this game is super fun and all the bugs are small and such and it doesn't take away from the gameplay or story!! I really enjoy the online too. Online is a bit buggier but still worth playing in my opinionThe Pros
- Great Story
- Great Combat
- Online is loads of fun
- Love the armor system
- A tad bit buggy off and online
- 75Reviewed by LukeCool ConceptThe concept of being set in the french revolution is very cool. It is totally immersive and it feels like you are stuck in this time period and feel the pain of the characters. however it can be quite glitchy and buggy which can sometimes take away from the overall experience.The Pros
- Good fighting Mechanics
- Cool Weapons
- Cool Time Period Concepts
- Buggy and Glitchy
- Tiny bit clunky
- 75Reviewed by DrNinjaGame go glitchyI love how Arno sticks to walls like spider-man only he doesn't like getting off and I have to reset the mission :/The Pros
- Combat mechanics
- 75Reviewed by Katsushigood gamegood game, fun to play with friends, good story, good mechanics, online could be better though, it is very laggyThe Pros
- good story
- good mechanics
- online is pretty laggy
- 100Reviewed by AnthonyAC UnityI loved the game when It first came out and now I love it even more and even though it has a few bugs it doesn't take anything away from the experience.The Pros
- A great game to experience
- A few bugs but they don't take away from the game
- 75Reviewed by Yousassassins creed unityit was a good game and for 7 dollars and not only was it cheap it was an good game and got my key right awayThe Pros
- its an amazing with multiplayer
- 100Reviewed by JamesAmazingOne of the best games I have ever played. Loads to do and this is also the first game I ever completed to 100%.The Pros
- Loads to do.
- Fun with friends.
- Can be somewhat repetitive at times if trying to 100%
- 100Reviewed by SleeplessGreat Price AND Great GameAC: Unity is amazing and for all the negative reviews on steam back when it released it has improved with updates and I got the game for $16.17 which is a deal I think. I can run it at Very high textures [Can't get Ultra with decent FPS] but everything else pretty much maxed and get 66Fps Vsync on 66Hz [OC'D] monitor. I also enjoy the parkour as much as Dying Light's parkour. Anyways it's a MUST to this buy game!
Activate with uPlay
- Download the uPlay client to your PC: (https://uplay.ubi.com/). Sign up, and log in.
- Select the ‘key’ symbol on the top-right hand corner of the Uplay client.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- No 4. -22%Hogwarts Legacy PC + Bonus (Europe & North America)Special Price $47.99 RRP $61.49
- No 5. -22%Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition + Bonus PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $57.49 RRP $73.79