Age of Empires IV PC
Special Price £29.99 RRP £49.99
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
28 Oct 2021
Xbox Game Studios
You May Also Like
- -57%Age of Empires Definitive Edition - Windows 10 PC (UK)Special Price £6.39 RRP £14.99
- -44%Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Lords of the West PC - DLCSpecial Price £4.49 RRP £7.99
- -33%Crusader Kings II - Way of Life Collection PC - DLCSpecial Price £4.89 RRP £7.29
- -25%Crusader Kings 2 Full Plate Metal PC - DLC (EU & UK)Special Price £1.49 RRP £1.99
- -61%Crusader Kings 2 - Horse Lords Content Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price £1.89 RRP £4.79
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Age of Empires IV
The top 3 reasons to play Age of Empires IV
- One of the best-selling real-time strategy games returns to glory with Age of Empires IV, putting you at the center of epic historical battles that shaped the modern world.
- To start their empires, players will need to explore the world around them to locate essential resources. Using these resources, they’ll construct buildings, produce units, and build their economies — all the while fighting off a barrage of enemy raids and attacks.
- Guide your empire through the ages, and when the time is right, strike your enemies with the full force of your empire, claiming victory!
About Age of Empires IV
- Norman Campaign - Age of Empires IV takes players on a journey through the ages as they command influential leaders, build expansive kingdoms, and fight some of the most critical battles of the Middle Ages. At the start of the Norman Campaign — just one of four campaigns available in Age of Empires IV — William of Normandy sets forth on the hard-fought road to conquer England and become it’s new king. What follows is an epic story of succession, family conflict, anarchy, and rebellion — all with the players in the front seat.
- Chinese Civilization - The Chinese is a civilization of impressive constructions, gunpowder strength, and a Dynasty System that provides unique benefits and varied strategies to overcome the opponent. They are powerful defenders behind formidable fortifications with a strong focus on economy. You live through history as Chinese culture, strength, and innovations created ripples across Eurasia, growing your empire as you move through vibrant Dynasties. City planning is an important growth strategy. Their Dynasty system offers advantages when triggered and provides bonuses like unit bonuses and access to unique buildings.
- Military Might - The military prowess of the Chinese lies in their mighty gunpowder strength. They have access to multiple unique gunpower units, making them a fierce civilization to go up against in battle. Unique units like the Fire Lancer, a cavalry unit from the Yuan Dynasty, is equipped with a fire lance; while the Nest of Bees is a powerful siege weapon that fires an immense burst of arrows in an area. They also have access to a unique unit called the Imperial Official, which collects gold from nearby buildings.
- Dynasties - Dynasties are a unique trait of the Chinese civilization. With their ability to build all landmarks at any Age, selecting two from the same Age triggers a Dynasty of their choosing for unique bonuses, buildings, and units. The Tang Dynasty focuses on exploration, giving speed and vision bonuses for Scouts. The Song Dynasty focuses on population boom, giving access to the Village building and the Repeater Crossbow unit. The Yuan Dynasty focuses on food boom, giving access to the Granary building and Fire Lancer unit. Lastly, the Ming Dynasty focuses on military advantage, giving access to the Pagoda building and Grenadier unit.
- Delhi Sultanate - The Delhi Sultanate civilization is at the forefront of technological innovation. They have a strong focus on research and defense, with an edge in technological advancement over other civilizations. Advancing through the Ages has you experience this civilization’s rich history, getting a taste for the Delhi Sultanate’s vibrant cultures and defiant strength. Strategic decisions in the early Ages are essential. The Delhi Sultanate can be terrifying to come across: the core of their army, the War Elephant, has staggering raw strength capable of high damage.
- Blossoming Strength - While biding their time growing their strength through the Ages, the Delhi Sultanate can tap into their defense through foot units’ abilities to construct defensive structures. Once their military reaches full heights, the Delhi Sultanate’s power is a force to be reckoned with. Unique units include the Scholar, a monk-type unit with a unique ability to speed up research and technology upgrades. The mighty War Elephant is a powerful melee unit with high health and damage against all. The Tower War Elephant is a devastating unit with ranged attack, with two archers mounted in a tower on a War Elephant.
- Technological Wonder - The Delhi Sultanate’s specialty lies in research. Not only do they have access to several upgrade options throughout the Ages, but their unique Scholar Research System—with the valuable Scholar unit —provides an advantage in research that no other civilization has. The Delhi Sultanate have no cost for technology upgrades, allowing them to research several upgrades for their growing civilization through their Scholars. The Delhi Sultanate have access to the Mosque at the start, which produces Scholars and helps speed up research and making them a booming center for technological innovation.
- English - The English strength is unparalleled, reinforced by the power of their archery units, a firm control over castles and defensive buildings, and a highly dependable food economy that sustains them through the Ages. The English hold several key advantages, creating an exciting battlefield for resources and victory. The English specialize in their network of castles: Town Centers, Outposts, Towers, and Castles trigger an alarm when an enemy approaches—prompting nearby units and defensive structures to fire faster for a short period. Their Keeps can produce all units, allowing for the English defense to reign supreme.
- Keeping Enemies At Bay - The Longbowman is a special English unit and a unique version of the Archer in other civilizations. The Longbowman has longer range, thus an advantage in ranged combat, with access to significant upgrades. The English Man-at-Arms is a sturdy infantry unit, available earlier than other civilizations and has an extra armor upgrade available. The English Villager is the humble unit of the civilization and the key to starting a powerful economy. They have light fighting abilities with a ranged bow attack to ward off early rushes.
- Defensive Foothold - The English have access to unique landmarks that reinforce the English as a defensive powerhouse, establishing your foothold as you expand your army of infantry, cavalry, and siege units to become an indestructible force. With its network of castles and landmarks to keep your empire safe while you grow and expand it, you will need access to a steady income of resources. The English have access to cheaper farms early on, generate gold to continue to feed your ever-expanding empire and army!
- Mongols - The Mongols are an agile civilization, excelling in hit-and-run military strategies and capable of expanding armies rapidly. The Mongols are a disciplined civilization, recognized for changing history in connecting the East to the West. Being a nomadic civilization with the ability to move their bases, combined with early access to cavalry units and speed granted from early Outposts, the Mongols reign supreme in flanking enemies and retreating quickly before enemies have a chance to catch up. Because of their high mobility, their army can outmaneuver enemies with ease.
- Flanking Prowess - The Mongols have access to the stable at the beginning, giving them means to construct a fast-moving, agile army to strike fear into their opponents and gain advantage through scouting valuable knowledge of their opponents. The Mongols have access to a unique unit called The Khan, a horse archer with the Signal Arrow special ability, supporting and strengthening the Mongol army. The Mangudai, the devastating horse archer, adds fear to opponents due to their excellent hit-and-run tactics. Due to their nomadic nature, the Mongols have Pastures instead of Farms, producing sheep is the primary of food for the Mongols.
- Expanding our Empire - The Mongols can quickly build up their economy with unique buildings, like the stone-mining Ovoo or the mobile Ger. The Ovoo allows The Mongol to rapidly produce units or improve their research. The Ortoo gives the Mongols a network of outposts to quickly respond to enemy openings or to rally to defend their position. The Mongols need for resources for their army can trigger dramatic battles for resources as they pursue total domination. Constantly moving to gain advantage of the resources spread across the map, and keeping their opponents guessing, the Mongols are a devastating, highly mobile civilization.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 64bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-6300U
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- Graphics Intel HD 520
- Storage50 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 64bit
- Processor3.6 GHz 6-core (Intel i5) or AMD Ryzen 5 1600 | CPU with AVX support required
- Memory 16 GB RAM
- Graphics Nvidia GeForce 970 GPU or AMD Radeon RX 570 GPU with 4GB of VRAM
- Storage50 GB available space
GenreAction, Medieval, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Strategy, Historical, War
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- Reviewed by WillAOE 4Really good sequel to the previous entries, very similar to aoe 3 but with more modernised controls
- Reviewed by PaulosA nice sequel!Overall this game succeeds in transferring that same nostalgic feeling we had since the previous AoE titles
Although this kinda games cater only sort of the hardcore fans and does little to attract new ones, which its a shame
- Amazing Feeling, Nostalgic
- Great battles that you can feel the impact
- Historic accuracy
- A bit hard on new players
- A bit complicated for new and old AoE players
- 75Reviewed by hemaGood gameNewest AoE game, it's a good game, but it runs a lot harder performance-wise than you might think so be careful.The Pros
- 50Reviewed by RyanNew take on a classic.The best I can say about this game is that the roots are still there but the lack of anything really "new" is a big down side to what I loved as a kid.
- 100Reviewed by aymanExcellentExcellent game, highly recommend it for endless fun.
The achievements are a bit of a hassle but manageable.
- 100Reviewed by HowardLove itPlayed couple time in my friend's house, love it, game company should at least let people try it out first, otherwise nobody knows if this game is good or not
- 100Reviewed by DavisAOE4 is great gameAOE serise are the best series since AOE1 and I love to play and chill with my frinds. I have played all AOE games.
- 75Reviewed by Konczso goodthis game is so chill and so satisfying. i really enjoy it, good for coop, good for solo, good for playing against bots too.The Pros
- the french
- 100Reviewed by Luke KimballAOE4I gotta say i really do love it. It is a good balance between AOE2 & AOE3. Great price on here as well, i have recommended it to many and been looking forward to it for a long time. The stone walls are amazing and i look forward to playing it a lot more. Also the first level on the campaign i thought was done well also. Haven't got super far into the game but it is my favorite AOE, that i can say.The Pros
- new features
- good mix of old features
- runs well, looks great
- specialized countries
- little more map customization
- 100Reviewed by IsaacBrilliant addition to the seriesAce game, such a great continuation to the series as a whole. Anyone who's played AoE before, knows what to expect from the next in the series.
If you haven't, then pick this up and kick some ass with a whole range of ancient and modern empires!The Pros
- Great gameplay.
- Good graphics.
- Acceptable pricepoint
- Could be a greater range of civilisations to choose from.
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price £29.99 RRP £49.99