3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PC
- -71%3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card (Xbox One/360)Special Price $7.09 RRP $24.59
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes
- Xbox Live Gold
- Xbox Game Pass
- Xbox Game Pass for PC
The top 3 reasons to be an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member
- Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold are now combined in one... Ultimate bundle!
- Now you can gain access to a massive library of PC games with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
- Do you still have Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass prepaid time? When you upgrade to Ultimate, that time will be automatically applied. Details below!
About Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Upgrade to Ultimate to get Xbox Live Gold service and Xbox Game Pass in one bundle!
- Do you still have Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass prepaid time? When you upgrade to Ultimate, that time will be automatically applied! More details here: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
- With Xbox Live Gold, you'll enjoy lightning-fast online multiplayer gaming thanks to hundreds of thousands of dedicated servers offering low lag and reduced cheating.
- Xbox Game Pass is like Netflix for games! New games are added every month, including brand new titles the day they release.
- Over 100 games are now available for PC, with more being added soon!
- With Game Pass Ultimate, you can download games directly to your Xbox One or PC to play 24 hours a day, on or offline.
- Xbox Live Gold members also get free games monthly, along with exclusive discounts on the most popular titles - up to 20% off!
What are the system requirements?
- Broadband internet connection
- Xbox Live account
- PC that meets game-specific requirements
- 100Reviewed by BrianJust as describedEverything went off without a hitch. Added a year to my gamepass ultimate subscription at 75% of normal cost.
- 0Reviewed by SamanthaCode already redeemed within same time of purchase !!I just bought this to use on my friends new Xbox account. Within the same time of purchase, it’s already been redeemed?! I’ve never had this issue before.The Cons
- That the codes already been redeemed within seconds of making the purchase
- 100Reviewed by JustinBest historic price today!Just ordered 5 of these and they all worked perfectly. These keys can be redeemed on this MS site but be sure you're logged into the account you want the game pass game time on: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeemThe Pros
- Best historic price
- 100Reviewed by DTLBest thing since sliced breadWhat can be said that others haven't already? Massive value for money and such a great thing to have for any game lover.
- 100Reviewed by Alexmed2002Code worked perfectly! Great price.Code worked perfectly, and the price was awesome. I also got an extra month free by turning on recurring payments and then turning them off right after. I used to use G2A, but they scammed me on a code and then banned me inappropriately. Thank you CDKeys!!!The Pros
- Easy, worked.
- 75Reviewed by Steve SXbox GamePass ultimate 3 monthBought the code and it didn't work, tried customer services a couple od times and that didn't really work either. No refund so I bought from a different site and will continue to do so which is a shame as I've used CD Keys for quite a while now but not anymore.
- 100Reviewed by DSo glad this worked.Admittedly I was sketched out, and it took a second for my payment to work but you get the code instantly and worked perfectly. Thanks cdkeys, think I like it here.The Pros
- Got the code instantly at a discounted price.
- First time user and both my payment and myself were sketched out. I'm a believer now though
- 75Reviewed by MarkPerfectInstant key upon checkout. Purchased a WW key and worked in Canada for substantially cheaper. Thanks!The Pros
- Instant key, way less expensive than Xbox renewals
- 75Reviewed by HarryGOODLOADS OF GAMES TO CHOOSE FROM GOOD SELLER WOULD RECOMMEND THIS GAME PASS ALSO FAST DELIVERY TIMES WHICH IS A BONUS
- LOADS OF GAMES, FAST
- 75Reviewed by SlapheadAll's well that ends well.I received the code instantly but found it difficult to read. It wasn't accepted on my Xbox but I managed to get it to work on my Microsoft account so all's good in the endThe Pros
- Very good saving (over £10)
- Code was difficult to read & input.
Activate with Xbox
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code
Note If you can’t locate Store, scroll down to Add more on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
Xbox Series X And Series S
- Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
- Scroll down to "Redeem Code" (on the left-hand side (under your account name).)
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.
- Select More … > Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
Android/Windows 10 Mobile device
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
iOS Mobile device
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com.
Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
- On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
- Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
- Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select Games & Apps, then choose Redeem Code.