3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PC
- -26%12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - EU & UK - Xbox One/360Special Price £36.99 RRP £49.99
- -55%3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card (Xbox One/360)Special Price £8.99 RRP £19.99
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes
- Xbox Live Gold
- Xbox Game Pass
- Xbox Game Pass for PC
The top 3 reasons to be an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member
- Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold are now combined in one... Ultimate bundle!
- Now you can gain access to a massive library of PC games with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
- Do you still have Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass prepaid time? When you upgrade to Ultimate, that time will be automatically applied. Details below!
About Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Upgrade to Ultimate to get Xbox Live Gold service and Xbox Game Pass in one bundle!
- Do you still have Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass prepaid time? When you upgrade to Ultimate, that time will be automatically applied! More details here: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
- With Xbox Live Gold, you'll enjoy lightning-fast online multiplayer gaming thanks to hundreds of thousands of dedicated servers offering low lag and reduced cheating.
- Xbox Game Pass is like Netflix for games! New games are added every month, including brand new titles the day they release.
- Over 100 games are now available for PC, with more being added soon!
- With Game Pass Ultimate, you can download games directly to your Xbox One or PC to play 24 hours a day, on or offline.
- Xbox Live Gold members also get free games monthly, along with exclusive discounts on the most popular titles - up to 20% off!
What are the system requirements?
- Broadband internet connection
- Xbox Live account
- PC that meets game-specific requirements
- 100Reviewed by LuisWorks As IntendedI’ve been searching for a cheaper code for gamepass. I’m so happy to have found it! Code is delivered almost instantly!The Pros
- Cheap price & Fast delivery
- 75Reviewed by andrewAwesomeBest deal about in gaming. So much choice and new additions getting added all the time. Good for chilling outThe Pros
- Reviewed by DonPanchoVillaGamePassI've been a member since 2017 and there is never an issue, I even save a few bucks buying from CDkey.com rather then paying 14.99 for a month. Deff worth the buy and very satisfiedThe Pros
- FAST & EASY Quick delivery
- Reviewed by Jasonits worth it!!!cdkeys is always has the best deals out there. for 3 month of xbox ultimate for 30$ is worth it since the original price is 45$ making you save 15$. if u need ultimate but cheap, then this is for you 10/10.The Pros
- its cheaper than retail price (saves you 15$ which is -33% off) for only 30$
- none :)
- Reviewed by MERCz77Excellent!Instant Delivery! All codes worked with no issue!! Great price on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! Get it now!The Pros
- Great Price
- Fast delivery
- Codes worked as advertised
- Smooth transaction
- 100Reviewed by ShumarrrThe BestCDKeys are the best.The Pros
- What's not to like.. instant delivery, great value. Never any issues!
- See postives ;-)
- Reviewed by LazzaroSimply perfectFast, cheap, reliable. Simply perfect and highly recommended.
Just go on without doubts, it will be worth it.
- Reviewed by JackDelivered in seconds!Perfect as usual, been using these for a few years now & Always reliable. Definitely Recommended 100%
- Reviewed by JessePERFECT!!Highly satisfied! Codes were delivered fast and worked first try. Super glad i gave this a chance and stopped paying Microsoft 15 bucks a month!The Pros
- The whole experience!
- Reviewed by LoriGamePass is well worth the money, plus you can often find it on sale for 30% offMicrosoft has set up an outstanding game service. It's a perfect compliment to a gaming PC or an Xbox console.
The lineup of games changes monthly, with at least a few recent AAA titles available plus a large pile of smaller games and a lot of old games (like Fallout 3, for example). The addition of EA Games to the catalog also greatly expanded what GamePass can offer, plus Microsoft Game Studios titles are available on launch day.
I have rarely bought a game before playing it since signing up for GP in 2020; I have far more than I could possibly ever play for the cost of 4 brand new games a year. If I really like a game, I'll buy it from the Store or look for a copy in GameStop. Playing before I buy a game allows me to really decide if I want to put my money into a title. I'm often happy just playing it for a few hours and then uninstalling it.
You can get caught halfway through a game when it leaves GamePass; it's like a streaming service in that respect. However, Gamepass users do get a discount in the Store if you play something and miss it once it's gone. Honestly, I cannot think of a downside to GamePass. It's an incredible service.
Finally, watch for sales on the 3-month subscription cards to really save money. The Ultimate (PC + Console) cards are on sale at least 2-3x each year for about 30% off. Add those cards to your Microsoft account and extend your subscription at a serious discount.The Pros
- Decent variety of games + all launch-day releases by Microsoft studios.
- None, really.
Activate with Xbox
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code
Note If you can’t locate Store, scroll down to Add more on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
Xbox Series X And Series S
- Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
- Scroll down to "Redeem Code" (on the left-hand side (under your account name).)
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.
- Select More … > Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
Android/Windows 10 Mobile device
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
iOS Mobile device
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com.
Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
- On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
- Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
- Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select Games & Apps, then choose Redeem Code.