NOTE: Only works with UK PSN accounts.
IMPORTANT You’ll need PlayStation®VR and a PlayStation®Camera to play
Progress isn't perfect
A mysterious organisation known solely as the Assembly has been conducting secret experiments underground, their astonishing breakthroughs only made possible by operating outside government scrutiny and society’s morals.
But what is the Assembly hiding? How far will it go to keep its existence buried? And what will it sacrifice in the pursuit of progress?
Now, a chain of events threatens to expose this shadowy group. Play as two individuals – each with their own motivations – and discover the mysteries of the Assembly’s facility through contrasting perspectives. Make tough decisions, overcome trials and shake the foundations of this enigmatic collective. Will your actions and their future repercussions save lives, or lead to catastrophe?
The Assembly is a first-person interactive drama for mature audiences, created from the ground up for virtual reality headsets. An experience with two sides to everything, where the truth is never clear, and a question is always left open: When does the end justify the means?
The perfect introduction to VR
The Assembly is a long-form, narrative-driven game designed from the ground up for your VR headset. Freely explore intricate, realistic environments with intuitive, accessible movement controls as virtual reality immerses you within a game and its world like never before.
Where will you draw the line?
Uncover a morally dubious organisation through a gripping and incisive interactive story. Face thought-provoking dilemmas with uncertain outcomes that challenge your views of the Assembly and its members, and which come to a head in one of multiple thrilling conclusions.
There are two sides to everything
Explore the Assembly from the perspective of two different protagonists – newcomer Madeleine Stone and veteran Cal Pearson. As Madeleine, face a bizarre induction programme that seeks to test your potential, and as Cal make a series of shocking revelations that lead you to question the Assembly’s relentless pursuit of progress.
Platform: PlayStation Network
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a cd key or product code which can be activated on one the relevant platform shown above.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Fast Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (via guest checkout).
3) Receive a phone call or sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your CD key / Product Code on your account and/or to your email address
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* Purchases deemed not to be for personal use will not be accepted.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* If you have any problems with an order please get in touch with us through the Contact Us form.