This new installment in the famous Theatre of War series goes beyond World War II. Replay the events of the first hot war of the Cold War era - the Korean War, also known as the Forgotten War. The players are involved in two campaigns, both set in 1950: the North Korean (June 25 - August 20) and the American (September 15 - October 8). In this title tactical engagement experts can test their skills on a new strategic level - move your forces over the entire Korean Peninsula, managing reserves, as well as the fuel and ammo supply. Tactical battles are generated based on the historical situation (except a few key ones).
Minimum System Requirements
OS - Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor - Intel core 2 duo or AMD phenom II 2.4GHz
Memory - 2GB
Hard drive - 2.5GB
Video Card - Nvidia GF 7600 or AMD Radeon HD 2000 series 256MB Shader model 3.0 support
Sound card - DirectX 9 compatible
PEGI rating: 3
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a cd key or product code.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Fast Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (via guest checkout).
3) Receive a phone call or sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your CD key / Product Code on your account and/or to your email address
* Orders for this item will be processed and the CD key / product code issued within 24 hours pending fraud checks.
* Multiple purchases will not be accepted.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* If you have any problems with an order please get in touch with us through the Contact Us form.