From the creators of Borderlands comes a new first-person shooter for every kind of badass.
The universe teeters on the brink of extinction and only the most powerful Battleborn can stop it. This band of badasses will slice swords through enemies, fire massive machine guns, sling powerful spells and much more! Command 25 unique heroes. Fight alone or alongside friends. Play story missions or mow down foes in competitive multiplayer matches.
Rendain and his evil army must not be allowed to destroy the last star. Do you and your friends have what it takes to save it?
Battleborn’s Story Mode is a narrative experience that can be played entirely singleplayer and is even better when it’s played cooperatively with friends.
25 Playable Characters
Battleborn has a deep and diverse roster of 25 playable heroes, each with its own personality and equipped with unique weapons and powers. An accelerated character growth system, known as the Helix System, allows players to level up a character from 1 to 10 in a single story mission or competitive multiplayer match
Battleborn’s team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches and will include three distinct modes:
- Incursion: Teams of heroes defend their base from waves of AI-controlled minions while working together, alongside their own minions, to destroy their opponents’ base;
- Devastation: Teams of heroes face off in a fast-paced death match and must capture and hold objectives on the map to win;
- Meltdown: Teams of heroes protect their minions as they march to their death at the center of the map. Points are scored for minions who throw themselves into the incinerator, and the team with the most points wins.
OS: Windows® 7 or Later (64-bit versions)
Processor: Intel i5-750 / AMD Phenom IIx4 945
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD HD 7850/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or better, PhysX support
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 50 GB available space
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compliant
Additional Notes: Initial installation requires an internet connection for Steam authentication, and gameplay; software installations require (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 11, NVidia PhysX, .Net Framework 4.5, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and Visual C++ Redistributable 2012.
Language: Chinese Traditional, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
Our products are delivered digitally as a code – just activate it on the platform shown above. This is a fast, easy process, bringing you the games you want without the wait for delivery or handling fees.
How do I Receive My Digital Code?
Your digital code is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a specific product – your secure gateway to the latest games and deals. Once you receive your digital code, you just need to use this to register and activate the product itself. If you’re a gamer, you can download your new purchase to your PC, gaming laptop, or console immediately: no fuss, no delay.
Fast Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with any of our payment methods.
3) Receive an sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your digital code on your account and/or to your email address.
And that’s it!
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* Purchases deemed not to be for personal use will not be accepted.
* Your purchase is for a digital copy only..
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* Should you encounter any problem with an order, please get in touch using our Contact Us form.
- for real???Review by CALI E
- Good game, good serviceReview by Sazzi
- Best instant delivery!Review by Alvin
- solid serviceReview by Jack S.
- AwesomeReview by Justin
- Efficient Delivery and ServiceReview by Kurosaki
- Excellent!Review by Dse22
- Very goodReview by Zyg
- ExcellentReview by Happy Gamer
- Great service.Review by Rocky
- Can't wait!Review by Nico