THE VIEW: The 3DS remake of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask has had Nintendo fans salivating at the thought since it was confirmed! With an initial review score of 9.9 from IGN we think the 3D upgrade may just give it the extra 0.1 it deserves!
If Ocarina of Time is an epic, then Majora's Mask 3DS can only be described as an epic epic.
This time Link, the Hyrulian Hero, struggles against time to unravel the unsettling mystery of Majora's Mask.
This mind-bending follow-up to Ocarina of Time sparkles with an artistic flair and presents a premise that shatters the foundation upon which most games are built. Perpetually reliving the same three days and three nights, Link is able to explore his world and relate to other characters like never before. Plot is often an afterthought in video games, but it is the driving force in Majora's Mask. The storyline meanders through the game like a living creature, poking around here and there to reveal greater insight into the land of Termina.
Link is a well-armed detective in this mysterious adventure, gaining greater insight into the lives of established characters and meeting fresh faces as well. At first glance Majora's Mask appears to be uncharacteristically dark and brooding, but in fact it is usually the fear of the unknown which creates this uneasy mood. As Link gains knowledge, the world becomes less intimidating.
The mystery begins a mere three months after Link's triumph over Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time. Now downtrodden, Link guides Epona through a sombre fog in search of his faithful fairy friend Navi. To Epona's surprise, two mischievous fairies materialise out of the mist and send Link's steed into a panicked retreat. These two fairies turn out to be siblings, appropriately named Tatl and Tael. As Link falls to the ground and loses consciousness,
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a cd key or product code which can be activated on one the relevant platform shown above.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Fast Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (via guest checkout).
3) Receive a phone call or sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your CD key / Product Code on your account and/or to your email address
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* Purchases deemed not to be for personal use will not be accepted.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* If you have any problems with an order please get in touch with us through the Contact Us form.