Calling all budding artists and Disney fans! Use a wide variety of tools to learn to draw more than 80 Disney and Pixar characters in 2D. With easy-to-follow lessons inspired by Disney art and animation, sketch or paint characters like Elsa from Frozen, Mickey Mouse, Nemo from Finding Nemo, Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story and Simba from The Lion King.
Learn to draw more than 80 Disney characters and show off your creations with Disney Art Academy, where Disney and Pixar characters can be sketched or painted in many different ways.
Using nine art tools like pastels, paintbrushes or markers, you can discover your inner artist by participating in lessons. Each lesson guides you through a step-by-step progression to draw a single character. What starts as a series of lines and shapes will gradually evolve into a familiar character using your new art skills! If you ever want to take a break, lessons can easily be saved to continue from the same spot at a later time.
You can even add some extra flair with the magic brush, a new addition to the Art Academy series. With the magic brush, magical additions like stars, bubbles, and glitter can be added to your masterpieces – all easily accessed by using the touch screen.
If you want to create outside the game’s numerous lessons you’re in luck, as Disney Art Academy includes a Free Paint mode that lets you draw even more characters any way you choose. In Free Paint, you can put your newly learned skills to the test by drawing on a blank canvas, or you can select from more than 80 Disney images - like Lumière, Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts - to use as reference as you add to your virtual gallery. All completed artwork can be viewed at any time in the game’s Clubhouse, where you can also select your favourite pieces to be viewed in a personal showcase slideshow.
As your art skills improve and you create more and more Disney and Pixar characters, you may very well want to share your creations with others. That can easily be accomplished directly in the game by connecting to the Internet and sharing through Miiverse.
Completed artwork is also saved to the system’s SD card, allowing you to upload your creations to a personal computer and print them out. Parents will be able to easily display their children’s art by printing their favourite drawings. Remember that Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo 3DS features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access.
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a cd key or product code which can be activated on one the relevant platform shown above.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Fast Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (via guest checkout).
3) Receive a phone call or sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your CD key / Product Code on your account and/or to your email address
* Pre-Orders will be delivered on or before the release date listed above and items in stock will be delivered straight away pending fraud checks.
* Purchases deemed not to be for personal use will not be accepted.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* If you have any problems with an order please get in touch with us through the Contact Us form.